Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Inactivity&Resignations

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Inactivity&Resignations

Postby Silent » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:21 pm

wont be active much during weekdays or even weekends, way too many things going on with school, community service, and i still have ROTC practices i have to make. Sorry guys
Silent
[TSB] Member

Postby MrStark » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:13 am

Silent wrote:wont be active much during weekdays or even weekends, way too many things going on with school, community service, and i still have ROTC practices i have to make. Sorry guys

No problem, good luck! And, if possible, go to the training sessions when you can. :)
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby TaesunHyung » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:23 pm

Gonna be pretty inactive during theses upcoming weeks, I will still play AOS but not for a long period of time. Gotta help out some kids at middle school get better at doing there mile testing. :)
TaesunHyung
[TSB] Member

Postby MrStark » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:28 pm

TaesunHyung wrote:Gonna be pretty inactive during theses upcoming weeks, I will still play AOS but not for a long period of time. Gotta help out some kids at middle school get better at doing there mile testing. :)

No problem, have fun helping them :)
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby Karma » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Hey guys,
I am sorry to say that I will be leaving SAW.
I am not doing this becasue of something bad. My friend Lauren, many of you will know her, has started up her own clan, TS. As running a clan can be hard I have offered her my help. In return I have been offered a high role inside the newly formed clan. Alas I have accepted and have to leave SAW. I hope this does not bring a bad drift between us because I still and always will respect any SAW member as this is a great clan. I also hope that one day if Lauren does not need any help my chances of re applying have not been completely crushed as I still love SAW. But of course I understand that is a lot to ask for. So thank you for being the best clan in the world and I hope all of your future matches go well. I will still be around so this is not a goodbye.

Lots of Love
If your reading this, i must confess it is totally pointless :) your welcome

Postby YourMom » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Karma wrote:Hey guys,
I am not doing this becasue of something bad. My friend Lauren, many of you will know her, has started up her own clan, TS. As running a clan can be hard I have offered her my help. In return I have been offered a high role inside the newly formed clan. Alas I have accepted and have to leave SAW. I hope this does not bring a bad drift between us because I still and always will respect any SAW member as this is a great clan. I also hope that one day if Lauren does not need any help my chances of re applying have not been completely crushed as I still love SAW. But of course I understand that is a lot to ask for. So thank you for being the best clan in the world and I hope all of your future matches go well. I will still be around so this is not a goodbye.

Lots of Love
Good man, Karma, good man. Good luck with TS!
YourMom
[TSB] Member

BYE GUYS :(

Postby SniperTimi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:50 am

Sorry, I am leaving SAW to join TS
Once again Sorry dont take it personaly

Thanks,
Timi
Ever seen one of those people
You don't want to f*ck with?

Im one of them
-[TS]Timi
SniperTimi

Re: BYE GUYS :(

Postby jonn » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:51 am

Bye Timi! We will all miss you. :(
Do you know the saying 2 birds with 1 stone? Well, I got 7 people with 1 grenade.
31 streak on Arena!
IGN:Jon~SAW
jonn
[TSB] Member

Postby SniperTimi » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:05 am

How do i remove the TSB memeber thing
Ever seen one of those people
You don't want to f*ck with?

Im one of them
-[TS]Timi
SniperTimi

Postby zBlooDxClan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:16 am

Wow,who would want to leave the best clan in the world. Sorry timi,im going to start looking at you in a different way now :/ jk! you will be missed by all of us :D
Last edited by zBlooDxClan on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Postby TylerSAW » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:52 am

Good Luck Karma! :D
I'm sure you guys will get that clan up and shaken. ^_^
Have fun being a siren. :O
TylerSAW

Postby venom983 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:05 am

Bai Karma, have fun making ships sink and killing sailors.
venom983
[TSB] Member

Postby Karma » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks for the best whishes guys
If your reading this, i must confess it is totally pointless :) your welcome

Postby MrStark » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:53 pm

Karma wrote:Hey guys,

Lots of Love
You'll be missed. You were a good player, a good person, and we hope you'll stop by. Don't be a stranger! :)

SniperTimi wrote:Sorry, I am leaving SAW to join TS
Once again Sorry dont take it personaly

Thanks,
Timi

Good luck, Timi.
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby JKorignals » Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:37 pm

Hi Guys, JKoriginals here, i will be unactive till 30th Oct 2012 as i will be having my EOY soon. AKA End Of Year Exam! thanks for the understanding :)
I Respect people who upholds Pride,Honor,Passion and Loyalty,
But i Detest people who are Arrogant and Selfish,
What i Value is Love

[SAW]JKoriginals
JKorignals

PreviousNext

Return to [SAW]