Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Report a [SAW] member here!

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Report a [TSB] member here!

Postby Kibblez » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 am

TylerSAW wrote:
David99 wrote:IGN: Fabecandis
Server: Aloha.pk Last team standing
Time(please provide time zone):
What rule did he/she broke? [Spamming? Immature? Multi-clanning? Hacking? etc]: Hacking: Wallglitching and votekicking me because Fabe thinks I wallglitching.

A few things I'd like to say would be...
1. Wallglitching isn't a hack, it's a glitch hence Wall...GLITCHING.
2. Proof would be appreciated.
3. Your in the same clan, work it out.

Going to have to agree with Tyler on all accounts.
Plus, Fabe doesn't hack/glitch.

If he ever has, it was probably to kill members who glitched off map either on purpose or by accident (e.g. afk lag spike glitching), that's what any good player that doesn't want to sit around and waste precious gaming time would do if there are no other players to eliminate :P

While we'd like to trust our members for their word; if we just went by "someone's word" alone, we wouldn't have much of a clan.

Proof, witnesses, or it never happened.
Founder of Ledyr Syndicate
LS will be reopening by November 15th, 2012 -- Those of you wishing to take a stand may send me an application via Private Message. Keep in touch on our IRC: #LS.Public
Kibblez

Postby Carrotstick » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:53 am

Nova wrote:I have never been globally banned.
Linkters, I don't hack. Stop being a sore loser and accept the fact that there are some decent players in this game.

You dissapointed the male's dignity,Linkters
Carrotstick
[SPQR] Member

Postby LinktersHD » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:04 am

Carrotstick wrote:
Nova wrote:I have never been globally banned.
Linkters, I don't hack. Stop being a sore loser and accept the fact that there are some decent players in this game.

You dissapointed the male's dignity,Linkters

Uumm ok.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Agirl » Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:20 am

I'm not sure if this guy is an official member of your clan, but I just banned him off of Minit-US Assault for Aimbotting and/or ESP.

IGN: [TSB]SniperKing
Time: Around 4:30 PM MST (give or take an hour or two)
Offense: Proven guilty of hacking
<Masterbajurf> Can I put you in jail?
<a girl> sure
* Masterbajurf jailed Masterbajurf for reason: girl
<Masterbajurf> huh
<a girl> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Masterbajurf> Err
<a girl> DERP!!!!
Agirl

Postby MrStark » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:36 am

Agirl wrote:I'm not sure if this guy is an official member of your clan, but I just banned him off of Minit-US Assault for Aimbotting and/or ESP.

IGN: [TSB]SniperKing
Time: Around 4:30 PM MST (give or take an hour or two)
Offense: Proven guilty of hacking

Huh.. that came a bit unexpected to me.

Thanks for letting us know.
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby Nova » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Well... I don't know Sniperking very well, but many players in TSB have been kicked or banned for being good players. Can you prove that Sniperking was actually hacking, such as a picture of the scoreboard and/or his ratio? It would help us figure out whether to kick the player for cheating.
IGN : ♫♫[SAW]Faith♫♫
Nova

Postby TylerSAW » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Nova wrote:Well... I don't know Sniperking very well, but many players in TSB have been kicked or banned for being good players. Can you prove that Sniperking was actually hacking, such as a picture of the scoreboard and/or his ratio? It would help us figure out whether to kick the player for cheating.

I Believe Eddie just kicked sniperking out for hacking.
TylerSAW

Report a [TSB] member here!

Postby Agirl » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 am

Nova wrote:Well... I don't know Sniperking very well, but many players in TSB have been kicked or banned for being good players. Can you prove that Sniperking was actually hacking, such as a picture of the scoreboard and/or his ratio? It would help us figure out whether to kick the player for cheating.

Sorry, I've never gotten into the habit of taking evidence such as screen shots or videos... it's just not worth it to me. However, I can say I am 100% sure he was cheating. I don't ban people because they are good. I wait until I see the evidence before I do anything hasty. I have a few basic tests that I do to check for hackers. He was confirmed of at least using an ESP hack, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was using an aimbot as well (the two come bundled together more often than not anymore.)

On a side note, [TSB]Eddie was present in the game when I banned SniperKing.
<a girl> sure
<Masterbajurf> huh
<a girl> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Masterbajurf> Err
<a girl> DERP!!!!
Agirl

Postby MrStark » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:07 pm

Agirl wrote:

Sorry, I've never gotten into the habit of taking evidence such as screen shots or videos... it's just not worth it to me. However, I can say I am 100% sure he was cheating. I don't ban people because they are good. I wait until I see the evidence before I do anything hasty. I have a few basic tests that I do to check for hackers. He was confirmed of at least using an ESP hack, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was using an aimbot as well (the two come bundled together more often than not anymore.)

On a side note, [TSB]Eddie was present in the game when I banned SniperKing.

Did he talk about it / did you take it up with him?
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Report a [TSB] member here!

Postby Agirl » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:29 am

Just a heads up for [TSB]Eddie. After you left, I ended up banning MOHAB for ESP. The idiot found me once while I was 'a girl', but he got smart and ignored me. So I changed my name and hid completely out of his way. The idiot walked right up to me and pointed his gun in my face... I wouldn't advise that he be accepted after all :D
<a girl> sure
<Masterbajurf> huh
<a girl> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
<Masterbajurf> Err
<a girl> DERP!!!!
Agirl

Postby Thelionmaster » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 pm

Agirl wrote:Just a heads up for [TSB]Eddie. After you left, I ended up banning MOHAB for ESP. The idiot found me once while I was 'a girl', but he got smart and ignored me. So I changed my name and hid completely out of his way. The idiot walked right up to me and pointed his gun in my face... I wouldn't advise that he be accepted after all :D

You're an aloha admin?
Most lions are expected to hunt prey and roar loud,
But this one is different.
This one is a first person shooter,
A great spadekiller,
And a Sticky Bandit.
My IGN: [TSB] Lion
Thelionmaster
[TSB] Member

Postby MrStark » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:55 pm

Thelionmaster wrote:
Agirl wrote:Just a heads up for [TSB]Eddie. After you left, I ended up banning MOHAB for ESP. The idiot found me once while I was 'a girl', but he got smart and ignored me. So I changed my name and hid completely out of his way. The idiot walked right up to me and pointed his gun in my face... I wouldn't advise that he be accepted after all :D

You're an aloha admin?

I think Agirl is from Minit. And btw: mohab's makhzangy, we already rejected him in his previous nickname (@reminder).
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Postby Thelionmaster » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:40 pm

MrStark wrote:
Thelionmaster wrote:

You're an aloha admin?

I think Agirl is from Minit. And btw: mohab's makhzangy, we already rejected him in his previous nickname (@reminder).

He's makhzangy??? I know he mentioned makhzangy last time I saw him on.
Most lions are expected to hunt prey and roar loud,
But this one is different.
This one is a first person shooter,
A great spadekiller,
And a Sticky Bandit.
My IGN: [TSB] Lion
Thelionmaster
[TSB] Member

Postby CrazyPug37 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:20 am

I'm not reporting anyone, i just wanted to say [TSB]Porcupine was perma-banned by an admin on Aloha.pk Arena. I don't know who did it, but my guess is Danke.
My IGN: [DELTA]Pug
Most Kills: 308 in 1:30 minutes on Aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 Hallway
Highest Killstreak: (That I know of) 22 on Aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 Pinpoint.
As you can see, I am a very "Puggish" Being.
CrazyPug37
[DELTA] Member

Location: In my kennel, in the pound, doing Puggish things as always.

Postby 40Glocc » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:34 am

CrazyPug37 wrote:I'm not reporting anyone, i just wanted to say [TSB]Porcupine was perma-banned by an admin on Aloha.pk Arena. I don't know who did it, but my guess is Danke.

Yup,He was hacking and was reported when we got enough proof.
40Glocc
[TSB] Leader

PreviousNext

Return to [SAW]