Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Report a [SAW] member here!

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: Report a [SAW] member here!

Postby FaZe » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:21 am

You clearly do not understand. You were removed for immaturity.
Just look at our removal notices: viewtopic.php?f=106&t=8748
If you want, go ahead and ask a site administrator for proof that the reason has always been "immaturity." And if you want to go ask izzy for the chat logs from last team standing, no one is stopping you.

Yeah yeah, it's great that you made the apology, but you were like "K sorry for being mad for being mad because I was inactive." It's a lot worse that the truth, which is "K sorry for being mad because I was being ridiculously immature and treating everyone, even my clan's leader, like dirt."

Also, please tell me how you've become more mature since then. Remember last week, when you were cussing out [DELTA] and called it a "stepping stone," among other things? Oh gee, much more mature.

I really, really don't care about how you have "changed" (even though my point above clearly shows otherwise), it's that I find lying in your apology is quite lame/pathetic.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Postby zBlooDxClan » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:27 am

Also FaZe, I dont see the need for me and you to argue about whether or not i said things or not. Please go on #SAWclan and we can discuss it there. I am waiting for my former clan members for their forgiveness and approval. Also,the list you have made shows no evidence. You clearly edited the topic and put my name there.If you really dont care if i changed or not,then stop commenting on my apology to your clan. If you think this apology is lame and pathethic,why keep commenting? Its supposed to be a APOLOGY for my actions. And last week,sparrow was bad mouthing saying how i was kicked out of immaturity. That made me mad because i HAD changed. Now please listen to the second sentence in this paragraph and i will be waiting on the IRC.
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Postby FaZe » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:28 am

Shows no evidence? Are you kidding me. That has been there for months. Please go to the site administrators and ask them how long that has been there, and if it was ever changed.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Postby Stealthbomber » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:29 am

I think both of you should drop the subject I do not know Faze's side of this story of why you were kicked but I highly believe it was for immaturity, you were rather immature in delta by what I saw you would say in game and you were inactive for quiet some time before joining delta and after. Faze you also do to have realize your members do talk shit to blood in-game for being kicked naturally he's going to reply. Blood has 'grown up' after being kicked from your clan and is just wants to drop the drama hence his apology so I suggest both of you let it go, as far as being trolled in-game blood just ignore that person.
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby zBlooDxClan » Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

thanks stealth :D
[url=http://ace-spades.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=245 Image[/url]
zBlooDxClan

Postby YourMom » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:08 pm

On certain days I rage and a scream a lot and act pretty weird in front of SAW members. You guys don't report me. I love you all. ;)
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby TylerSAW » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:55 am

YourMom wrote:On certain days I rage and a scream a lot and act pretty weird in front of SAW members. You guys don't report me. I love you all. ;)

Certain days being that time of the month ;)
(JK lol XD)
Love you too mom. :P
TylerSAW

Postby DracoDivide » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am

TylerSAW wrote:
YourMom wrote:On certain days I rage and a scream a lot and act pretty weird in front of SAW members. You guys don't report me. I love you all. ;)

(JK lol XD)

Why wouldn't you love your mom XD XD
Don't Turn Your Back On Me, Otherwise You May Be Dead
I AM NOT MALFOY!
IGN:[SAW]Draco
DracoDivide
[TSB] Member

Postby YourMom » Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:28 am

DracoDivide wrote:
TylerSAW wrote:

(JK lol XD)

Why wouldn't you love your mom XD XD

Errybody loves da momma! And yes Tyler...that time of the month...:~. <33
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby FaZe » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Thought I'd let you guys know that OdsoOm was caught glitching repeatedly on aloha arena. (Picture courtesy of Chase_UC, but with IP blocked out.)
http://i.imgur.com/WsvE6.png
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Postby YourMom » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 pm

I haven't seen OtsoOm for a long time, I wondered what he was doing. I don't know what's gonna happen from here. Thanks for the report, FaZe.
YourMom
[TSB] Member

Postby MrStark » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 pm

FaZe wrote:Thought I'd let you guys know that OdsoOm was caught glitching repeatedly on aloha arena. (Picture courtesy of Chase_UC, but with IP blocked out.)
http://i.imgur.com/WsvE6.png

It was me who reported him. He's out of the clan already.
MrStark
[TSB] Member

Previous

Return to [SAW]