Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[SAW] General Chat/Off-topic Thread

Competitive mindsets and outstanding abilities are what separate us from most other clans. We pride ourselves in upholding a higher level of integrity and values most often neglected in the online world. We are a tight community of pro players who assist each other, perfecting our tactics for fun, friendship and most importantly, for the love of the game.

Re: [SAW] General Chat/Off-topic Thread

Postby LinStar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:08 am

Hello SAW Clan!

Hi, I am LinStar, leader of [INV]. I am here to ask for a CB (Clan Battle) against you guys. (Eddie told me to ask) We were suppose to have a CB with you guys while my members and I were in [SAS] but the clan has closed down so I assume the CB against SAS vs SAW was cancelled. Now, I am asking if we may start that CB again but this time with [INV] memebrs! I do know many of your members and respect mainly ChewToy and Eddie! Wonderful players I must say. If we are to recreate the CB, please message me privately so we can discuss about when and where we should begin. A few of my members are thirsty for a challenge and I was hoping you guys will show them what a challenge is. I, Lin, leader of INVINCIBLE, is asking for a Clan Battle!

-LinStar
A leader makes the most wisest and difficult decision for the clan. The first thing that comes to mind, are the members. The second thing is asking for each member to trust the decisions that the leader have decided.

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby JKorignals » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:51 pm

LinStar wrote:Hello SAW Clan!

Hi, I am LinStar, leader of [INV]. I am here to ask for a CB (Clan Battle) against you guys. (Eddie told me to ask) We were suppose to have a CB with you guys while my members and I were in [SAS] but the clan has closed down so I assume the CB against SAS vs SAW was cancelled. Now, I am asking if we may start that CB again but this time with [INV] memebrs! I do know many of your members and respect mainly ChewToy and Eddie! Wonderful players I must say. If we are to recreate the CB, please message me privately so we can discuss about when and where we should begin. A few of my members are thirsty for a challenge and I was hoping you guys will show them what a challenge is. I, Lin, leader of INVINCIBLE, is asking for a Clan Battle!

-LinStar
You can go to our ''Matches'' forums by [Putting Your clan] VS [SAW] and yeah :D
I Respect people who upholds Pride,Honor,Passion and Loyalty,
But i Detest people who are Arrogant and Selfish,
What i Value is Love

[SAW]JKoriginals
JKorignals

Postby LinStar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:44 pm

JKorignals wrote:
LinStar wrote:Hello SAW Clan!

-LinStar
You can go to our ''Matches'' forums by [Putting Your clan] VS [SAW] and yeah :D

Aww, thanks! :) I wasn't sure on where to ask but I'll go find the thread.

-LinStar
A leader makes the most wisest and difficult decision for the clan. The first thing that comes to mind, are the members. The second thing is asking for each member to trust the decisions that the leader have decided.

[INV] LEADER/FOUNDER
LinStar

Postby BrandonHarle89 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:40 pm

Derpy wrote:Would there be any possibility of making a League of Legends sub-branch for this clan?
I feel that game requires more love.

i dont have that game is it fun?
BrandonHarle89
[TSB] Member

Postby Derpy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:51 pm

BrandonHarle89 wrote:
Derpy wrote:Would there be any possibility of making a League of Legends sub-branch for this clan?

NO I JUST SUGGESTED IT BECAUSE IT'S POPULAR.

IT AIN'T FUN

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby JKorignals » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 pm

Derpy wrote:
BrandonHarle89 wrote:

NO I JUST SUGGESTED IT BECAUSE IT'S POPULAR.

IT AIN'T FUN

IT IS FUN!
I Respect people who upholds Pride,Honor,Passion and Loyalty,
But i Detest people who are Arrogant and Selfish,
What i Value is Love

[SAW]JKoriginals
JKorignals

Postby Stealthbomber » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:16 am

Lately there have been a few people having problems with Blood (not going to mention names) so I'm just going to leave this here

"Be excellent to one another"
Stealthbomber
[TSB] Leader

Postby BrandonHarle89 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:40 am

i dont have signiture yet how can i get one and put on my profile
BrandonHarle89
[TSB] Member

Postby GoldenSunshine21 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:13 am

Just saying, but my name on Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare is [SAW]Kiwi. I didn't think of any other names, so I just used it. I am allowed.. right?
Keep Calm and Chase The Sun
IGN: [SAW]Kiwi
GoldenSunshine21
[TSB] Member

Postby Derpy » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:44 am

GoldenSunshine21 wrote:Just saying, but my name on Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare is [SAW]Kiwi. I didn't think of any other names, so I just used it. I am allowed.. right?

I'd say it's fine as long as no one asks to join.

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby TylerSAW » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:34 pm

GoldenSunshine21 wrote:Just saying, but my name on Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare is [SAW]Kiwi. I didn't think of any other names, so I just used it. I am allowed.. right?

You could start a SAW clan on CoD4 and have it nothing to do with us XD. We don't own the name so it's completely fine. :D
TylerSAW

Postby GoldenSunshine21 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:35 am

Oh, ohkay. Well, I just have no other ideas for a name, so I will just continue using that name! Besides, I'm not going to make a clan on Call of Duty 4 named Saw. I'm too lazy.. LOL
Keep Calm and Chase The Sun
IGN: [SAW]Kiwi
GoldenSunshine21
[TSB] Member

Postby buzzkill89 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:53 am

Hey YourMom if you read this:

Sorry, I couldn't cancel the kick against you. I'm waiting on server restarts and don't have admin access on CS yet.

You just got BUZZKILLED!
buzzkill89
[DELTA] Member

Postby YourMom » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:05 pm

buzzkill89 wrote:Hey YourMom if you read this:

Sorry, I couldn't cancel the kick against you. I'm waiting on server restarts and don't have admin access on CS yet.

It's not a big deal. A votekick happened right at the time when my internet lagged me out of the game, and got me banned. Don't worry, I thought it was pretty funny. :)
I appreciate your apologies, but they're unnecessary. Not anyone's fault. :D Thanks anyway!
-YourMom
YourMom
[TSB] Member

For Chewy and RagLee

Postby BigxJimmy » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:14 am

I didn't see a topic for posting this, put this is the most recent video those two were in
http://youtu.be/GuboMEi39I8
IGN: [DELTA]Big Jim
Clan: [DELTA]
Favorite servers: Aloha LTS, Aloha CounterStrike, pretty much everything Aloha
BigxJimmy
[DELTA] Member

Location: Just beyond Sniper Range, But close enough to call artillery on you

PreviousNext

Return to [SAW]