Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Classy Classes

Got a great new idea for the game?

Re: Classy Classes

Postby lalorobot » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:59 am

xEric wrote:Well This would work and some other people said they didnt like it. So It could be an OPTION for pyspades right? If they dont like it they dont have to go there.

Pyspades option? I am with you

ontopic:
well yes I would not like classes to be default
All war is deception
-Sun Tzu
lalorobot

Postby GSXPR0D1GY » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:42 am

I think the engineer should have more explosives, but I do like the ideas
GSXPR0D1GY

Postby k0mbine » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:20 am

Classes?
No.
Being able to actually customize your character to fit to you and your type of gameplay, and not using pre-made, generic, and frankly, over-the-top complicated classes?
Yes.
k0mbine

Postby ozone » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:08 am

this is what i think you put in
1. custom classes
2. the command doesn't have a pistol for a primary seems under powered maby a weaker silent smg
and that is about it
ozone

Postby Benton » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:25 am

You know, I fully support classes, it does not make AoS more like CoD. I just think that you should get different weapons for classes. So if you select rifle, you can then select a medic class, or a building class, or a destruction class. So if you select the rifle, and then the medic class you get a rifle and a medkit.
Benton

Postby ZaPhobos » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:29 am

Benton wrote:You know, I fully support classes, it does not make AoS more like CoD. I just think that you should get different weapons for classes. So if you select rifle, you can then select a medic class, or a building class, or a destruction class. So if you select the rifle, and then the medic class you get a rifle and a medkit.

Toggleable 4th /5th slot, choose your forth slot object (Nade, medkit, ammo, smoke [particle effects are coming]) ect.
ZaPhobos
[DELTA] Member

Postby Soldierboy » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am

Hey guys, how about you have the engi as a class( only equipment) and you can choose the weapon because I would normally use a semi for fields, SMG for tunnels/close combat/city streets/buildings and shotgun for tunnel and close combat and in buildings. The Sniper or Scout known well in BF, has binoculars and is the only one that can call in airstrike/mortar strikes, in one word support. The support class will have an LMG (I'd preffer the SAW) and maybe have the abillitie to give ammo, or you could choose the equpment you want to be with like and LMG gunner with medkit or grenades, but I think the ammo will be the best choice for him. And finally the Engineer, he will have more and stronger blocks( or maybe their will nerf the weapon's damage done to the blocks and it won't be needed), and a better spade( more powerfull and does more melee damage). So that's it, those are the classes I think to be put in the game and rest has to be choices like a guy with a rifle with a medkit or a Assault( SMG guy) with grenades and/or/maybe c4/ sachal charge/ remotebomb. It would be fun to make an forward operating base with MG stations, mortars and a few medic guys runing around heling and shooting with their weapons.
IGN: [L3G]$oldierboy
My mods
My videos
My clan, click the picture to join!
Soldierboy

Location: Born in Washington D.C, USA but live in Bulgaria, EU

Postby Daethic » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:19 pm

BUMP
Daethic

Postby fake » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:31 am

... actualy scout = runner soo........ he is using snipa?????????????
he must use light weps like sawed off shotgun or light smg
fake

Postby SgtWolfPL1246 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:37 pm

I think all clases have spade, AOS is creative game, so you need spade to bulid fortyfications.
SgtWolfPL1246

Postby WolfENgang » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:53 pm

Yeah I agree but all the classes look good but they should all have spades.
AOS leaderboard Rank:21
WolfENgang

Previous

Return to Game