Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Most Common Suggestions - Discussion

Got a great new idea for the game?

Re: Most Common Suggestions - Discussion

Postby Commodore » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:41 pm

There should be ships too.

Battleship:

1000 hp. Good armor, so impossible to shoot with normal bullets. Can be destroyed by some RPG shoots or captured by killing everybody who is in the ship. Very large.

Passenger roles:

2 players use the rocket launchers.
2 players use the cannon(1 reloads, one aims and shoots; like the tank cannon).

the battleship can shoot from the sea and have a range of the half of the map, but its very slow and it moves automatically. It can carry tanks and jeeps(that swim in boats to the beach), helicopters and boats.

If the battleship is used can be chosen too when making the map. If the battleship is not chosen, all the machines should be in the base. When captured, all the vehicles get destroyed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

When 2 vehicles collide, they should get damaged depending on the speed. So if a 200 hp vehicle collides with a 100 hp vehicle, the 100 hp vehicle should be destroyed and the 200 hp vehicle should have only 100 hp(at the max speed)
IGN: Commodore T.M.N
Commodore

Postby XFrostByteX » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Commodore wrote:There should be ships too.

Battleship:

1000 hp. Good armor, so impossible to shoot with normal bullets. Can be destroyed by some RPG shoots or captured by killing everybody who is in the ship. Very large.

Passenger roles:

the battleship can shoot from the sea and have a range of the half of the map, but its very slow and it moves automatically. It can carry tanks and jeeps(that swim in boats to the beach), helicopters and boats.

If the battleship is used can be chosen too when making the map. If the battleship is not chosen, all the machines should be in the base. When captured, all the vehicles get destroyed.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

When 2 vehicles collide, they should get damaged depending on the speed. So if a 200 hp vehicle collides with a 100 hp vehicle, the 100 hp vehicle should be destroyed and the 200 hp vehicle should have only 100 hp(at the max speed)

I don't necessarily like battleship idea

A: Not many maps would be able to fit it

B: If you wanna get vehicles across water, BUILD A BRIDGE

encourages building for once, and also sapping enemy bridges so they can't get their vehicles across.
XFrostByteX

Postby eXteeL1000 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:45 am

When this develops further, I'd support the mobile version, even if I have to pay 1 or 2 dollars lol
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Postby fake » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:41 pm

best are wep leveling sistem
fake

Postby ante185 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 pm

I was thinking about vheicals and how they would trevers the terrain, if they are just going over one block high it would tilt like 15 and if it was more then 1 block higher to travel it would go to 45 degrees and could either go the 15 befor it will get to the top, or just slam right down!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
The "first" vheical could be a simple tank, it would have three "speeds" slow > like crouch walking, normal > as fast as "jogging" and fast > as spriting but a lil bit faster (like 20-30%) and it could have a 40mm cannon so basicly a granade but it exploeds on inpact!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is just a humble idea out of my head on how vheicals (<-- i dont know how to spell it:() would work and what vheical i want if they where added!
ante185

Postby SuperDaniel » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Ace of Spades doesn't need vehicles, i like the game the way it is.
Just picture a jeep or something getting drivin up a mountain or something like that.
The game makers have put alot of effort into this game to make it great and there giving it to us for free.
I dont think the game need much more changes, if something needs to get changed, they'll change it.
IGN: [F4TAL]Daniel
Clan: [F4TAL]

Server: aos://2027543882:32887
Test Server: aos://2228601799:32887
Average Ratio: 5.00

SuperDaniel

Postby bob98675 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:00 pm

i agree with dan but some more stuff within the game would be nice, there already putting a grenade launcher and a turret in
bob98675

Postby someotherguy » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Scrolling through the suggestions, 99% of them is about improving the shooter aspect of the game, only 1% of them is about improving the tactical building aspect.
The problem is that this game is still divided into
1. people playing counterstrike with crappy graphics
2. people playing minecraft without creepers

This game should be a tactical shooter, where the optimal tactic for everyone is 50% shooting+running and 50% building.
I just can't see this happening and I'm not sure how will it happen.
In Portal, people think with portals. We should follow the same manner.
someotherguy

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 pm

someotherguy wrote:Scrolling through the suggestions, 99% of them is about improving the shooter aspect of the game, only 1% of them is about improving the tactical building aspect.

This game should be a tactical shooter, where the optimal tactic for everyone is 50% shooting+running and 50% building.

So... We should think with poker cards?
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Freakengamer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:48 am

When this game becomes awesome im going to livestream this and do gameplays of this like: ChilledChaos (Criousgamer), Gassymexican, Utorak77, and EatMyDicti (EatMyDiction1), and junkyard.
Freakengamer

Postby Freakengamer » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:50 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
someotherguy wrote:Scrolling through the suggestions, 99% of them is about improving the shooter aspect of the game, only 1% of them is about improving the tactical building aspect.

So... We should think with poker cards?

People are too young to gamble..
Freakengamer

Postby dhv6 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 am

I support one person vehicles for large maps. Leveling/Rank system I strongly agree with. Deeper player customization would be a cool plus.
Image Bastard
dhv6

Postby someotherguy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:30 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:So... We should think with poker cards?

lol.
I just really hope someone will get the point in what I said. I mean someone creative, who will come up with magnificent ideas for the building module.
someotherguy

Postby Marxist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Leveling up? How about if someone levels up enough, they can unlock new weapons.
IGN: Groendland
Marxist

Postby Marxist » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:47 pm

Commodore wrote:There should be ships too.

Battleship:

Passenger roles:

I agree, just needs 1 person per attack equipment, though.
IGN: Groendland
Marxist

PreviousNext

Return to Game