Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[UPDATED] New GUI or HUD and stuff.

Got a great new idea for the game?

Re: [UPDATED] New GUI or HUD and stuff.

Postby SilentGunna » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:11 am

I would love a new HUD but the one in the picture looks a bit too futuristic for a game thats sort of meant to be set in Vietnam War(No offense).

+1
Ingame name: [DELTA]Paingel
"You live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -Harvey Dent
SilentGunna
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:31 pm

SilentGunna wrote:I would love a new HUD but the one in the picture looks a bit too futuristic for a game thats sort of meant to be set in Vietnam War(No offense).

+1

It is not meant to be set at ANY war(even though it hints at a Nam game, such as the name of the game and the weapons, that are all avaliable/used by the US military in Nam), it can be in any era you want.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Sniper101 » Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:59 am

ChaosTLW wrote:
SilentGunna wrote:I would love a new HUD but the one in the picture looks a bit too futuristic for a game thats sort of meant to be set in Vietnam War(No offense).

+1

It is not meant to be set at ANY war(even though it hints at a Nam game, such as the name of the game and the weapons, that are all avaliable/used by the US military in Nam), it can be in any era you want.

Are you sure the MP5 was used by the US Military during the 1960's?
ImageImage
Sniper101
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Sniper101 wrote:
ChaosTLW wrote:

+1

Are you sure the MP5 was used by the US Military during the 1960's?

Not used, but as far as I know there were already MP5s by that time, made by a country friendly to the US. It was avaliable, but not necessarily used by the US Military.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby xXxGpridexXx » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:32 pm

This HUD actually looks promising :/
Join [TRE] Today!

BE THE LEAF!

<+Fleischy> I love buttwalking

IGN: [TRE]Gpride.

RAAASSSEEEENNGAAAAN!!

FLOW FTW!
xXxGpridexXx

Previous