Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

In game music?

Got a great new idea for the game?

In game music [READ OP BEFORE VOTING]

I strongly agree with this
43%
I like this
24%
No opinion
12%
I don't like this
6%
I strongly disagree with this
14%

Total votes : 49

Re: In game music?

Postby SRL » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 am

Damn. I started a new thread about the same suggestion and didn't see this. +1 though.
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby XFrostByteX » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:02 am

If we add this, it needs to be

A: Can be disabled.
B: Be editable. If I can go into the wav folder and shove random dubstep and polka music into AoS, I'd love this idea 100%

To be honest, it can't hurt. As long as the music is simple, war like music. +1 mate.
XFrostByteX

Postby WolfENgang » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Yeah I like the idea. Because usually I listen to music, it makes me concentrate more but there is a BUT...

The but is that if you (it might be just for me) but when I alt-tab so many times in just goes BIG screen so only a couple of items come up on your desktop.
AOS leaderboard Rank:21
WolfENgang

Postby neha46101 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:38 pm

I like music in game. I prefer to not have IG music but if you can turn it off then its fine.
neha46101

Postby Derpy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:24 pm

If you can integrate it, then by all means, yes. If not, no. Just stick to Itunes or wmp for music.

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby Socrates » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Yeah like others have said if you can turn it on/off that'd be great! Because sometimes I use sound (footsteps, reloading, shovels digging, etc) to help me locate enemies if I cant see them. It'd be harder with background music. But again, if we can turn it on/off I don't a reason to not add it!
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Postby CobaltAK » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:10 am

How about instead some ambiance instead of music? Maybe a short intro song when you respawn or join the server (after you choose a team), but I don't really think music fits well with Ace of Spades.

By ambiance, I mean stuff like leaves rustling and birds chirping, tides hitting shores, stuff like that.

<+fLaMeQaeda> I am legally obliged to tell you I am an ex-convict and I am not allowed within 3 miles of any Elementary school in the state of Ohio
CobaltAK
Komrade Member

Postby Ultrayoshi49 » Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 am

CobaltAK wrote:How about instead some ambiance instead of music? Maybe a short intro song when you respawn or join the server (after you choose a team), but I don't really think music fits well with Ace of Spades.

By ambiance, I mean stuff like leaves rustling and birds chirping, tides hitting shores, stuff like that.

Ya, that makes sense, just like that short little 3 note melody that plays when you join a server.
[21:31] <+fLaMeOnCrack> Tell DE I'm sorry for insulting his greatness and if allowed, I would be happy to kiss his ass
Ultrayoshi49
Komrade Member

Postby ozone » Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:45 am

CobaltAK wrote:How about instead some ambiance instead of music? Maybe a short intro song when you respawn or join the server (after you choose a team), but I don't really think music fits well with Ace of Spades.

well i dont think a bird chirping only when you respawn would help the people for it i do think it is a good idea i say why not both with the same properitys (turn it off on etc)
ozone

Previous

Return to Game