Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Some Suggestion

Got a great new idea for the game?

Re: Some Suggestion

Postby BrosephRadson » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:41 pm

If you already knew why he supported handguns, why should he repeat it here just to make you happy? His OP in that other thread was rather lengthly.

And i was standing up for him. Even if i made a slight mistake in my post (which i later corrected), why would he flame me? Youre the one causing him grief, not me.
kmaj wrote: Pasrdonn my grmnar, butg i'm writingh whjle masking a faxcepalmm.
BrosephRadson

Postby Cyanyde » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

There's no grief, I'm done entertaining his silly arguments, anything further will be said in pm, as to save the rest of you from having to read nonsense arguments which are starting to get retardedly off topic. To everyone else, sorry for that. :/
Cyanyde

Postby BrosephRadson » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Right on, broski :D
BrosephRadson

Postby Gorman » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:23 am

BrosephRadson wrote:If you already knew why he supported handguns, why should he repeat it here just to make you happy? His OP in that other thread was rather lengthly.

And i was standing up for him. Even if i made a slight mistake in my post (which i later corrected), why would he flame me? Youre the one causing him grief, not me.

Because you quoted it as proof when there is no proof...

Then you say "no no the proof is in another thread"...

I think you will find that he decided to pick a fight with Coffee but he did the same thing Coffee did so why should I sit back and idly watch him be hypocritical?
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Postby BrosephRadson » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:53 pm

You know what, your complete lack of reading comprehension makes attempting any debate with you a complete waste of time. Good day to you sir.
BrosephRadson

Postby Gorman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:52 am

BrosephRadson wrote:You know what, your complete lack of reading comprehension makes attempting any debate with you a complete waste of time. Good day to you sir.

Hm, well you are the one who made the mistake, so instead of saying "well actually I made a mistake" you decide to pretend I am a troll?
BrosephRadson wrote:
Cyanyde wrote:I too am against health regeneration, the reason is because that's something newer fps's have, this game has more of a retro feel. (imo) I also think healthkits are better than health regen, because healthkits encourage teamwork, whereas regen encourages camping and hiding.

I am also against throwing knives, but my reason is because I want sidearms and knives would fill the same role.
I don't think they fit with the theme of the game, although that said, if they were added, I would use them.

^
Requoting you quoting Cyanyde's "reasoning"
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Postby BrosephRadson » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:45 pm

I admitted to making a mistake. Again, trolling. Again, reported.
BrosephRadson

Postby Mio » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Yet another topic suggest turing AOS into COD.
My answer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
'On Jan 24th', Congress will vote to pass internet censorship in the Senate, even though the vast majority of Americans are opposed. We need to kill the bill - PIPA and SOPA - to protect our rights to free speech, privacy, and prosperity.
Mio

Postby Gorman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:55 pm

BrosephRadson wrote:I admitted to making a mistake. Again, trolling. Again, reported.

People reading this thread should not be expected to have read every other thread on the forums.

I am not the only person reading this thread so "but you read it" doesn't mean anything.

Perhaps you should take a moment to think instead of going "hurr even though you are right you don't like sidearms so obviously you are troll hurrr"

Please accept that other people have a different opinion, and that this subforum is here to facilitate discussions about suggested features. No need to get all butthurt just because someone doesn't agree with you.
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Postby BrosephRadson » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Gorman wrote:
BrosephRadson wrote:I admitted to making a mistake. Again, trolling. Again, reported.

People reading this thread should not be expected to have read every other thread on the forums.

I am not the only person reading this thread so "but you read it" doesn't mean anything.

Thats why i linked the other thread. Can you get off my ass if you obviously cant read worth shit and want nothing more than to start fights?

Gorman wrote:Perhaps you should take a moment to think instead of going "hurr even though you are right you don't like sidearms so obviously you are troll hurrr"

Perhaps you should take a moment to actually read peoples' posts before replying?

Gorman wrote:Please accept that other people have a different opinion, and that this subforum is here to facilitate discussions about suggested features. No need to get all butthurt just because someone doesn't agree with you.

Im not bothered by your opinion. What bothers me is your lack of reading comprehension and inability to take criticizm on your opinions.
BrosephRadson

Postby Stiivais » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Seeing as this thread has turned in a troll-fest (or at least constant arguing),
can we please get this closed or something?

Also, i think we have a lot of very similair posts to this.
Thrown knives - 3 or so posts.
Health regeneration - 4 posts.

And i disagree with everything here, except medpacks. ^^
Also: shutting up because i have caused some annoyances lately.
Stiivais

Postby Gorman » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:38 am

BrosephRadson wrote:Thats why i linked the other thread. Can you get off my ass if you obviously cant read worth shit and want nothing more than to start fights?

You posted the link afterwards and even said "hurr you should know this already its in the other thread" instead of "Oh, turns out he was making a hypocritical worthless post, you were right, if you did want to know his opinions they are here: LINK"
BrosephRadson wrote:Im not bothered by your opinion. What bothers me is your lack of reading comprehension and inability to take criticizm on your opinions.

I am bothered that you came in to this thread with 0 intent to discuss the suggestion, you just wanted to attack me. From the first post you made in this thread you have been insulting me and attacking me. Did you criticize my opinions? Hm, I just reread your posts, turns out you didn't! All you did was attack attack attack.

I am pretty sure this sub-forum is called "Suggestions" not "Mindless butthurt rage", but my comprehension skills are pretty low, so I can't be certain!
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Postby BrosephRadson » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:29 pm

Must...not...feed...troll....
BrosephRadson

Postby Fluttershy » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:45 pm

LegitPenguin wrote:I have a suggestion, about two guns.

Snipers
A sniper would be a very good edition to the game, then you could actually make a sniper tower and actually snipe in it. No it wouldnt, rifle already serves the same purpose a sniper would, being head shots are one hit kills with relativly slow fire rate, and dont give me "oh but a sniper will have zoom!", what are you zooming into exactly? that giant head thats 5 feet in front of you because the game has the fog o war that limits any possible advantage a sniper would have over a rifle?A sniper would add a whole new way to play the game, and we could all try to pull off some 360 noscopes!youre kidding, right? The sniper should probably be at least a three or four shot kill, when not shooting in the head, a headshot is obviously a one shot kill.So pretty much a rifle.

Handguns
No matter what gun class you chose, you would always get a handgun with it. Handguns aren't that powerful, but can be useful when you are in the heat of battle, and you run out of ammo on your main gun. I always disliked the notion of ben adding intentionally shitty guns into the game, but whatever. he already he said hed add him.

Medic Packs
I think that the game should randomly place medic packs anywhere in the map at any random time. A medic pack could restore about 50 health. This would be very useful when you are far away from your team's side, and could at times save your life. You could just walk up to it and heal yourself. Reasons why i dislike it 1) its randomly placed, meaning its purly luck, 2)health packs are kinda pointless when every gun pretty much 1/2 hits you. at most itd be used to heal from fall damage.

Health Regeneration
This could be kinda cool. Basically, the idea is, you regenerated health very slowly, oh, about 1 point of health every second or two, but it would be kind of neat. If there would ever be medic packs though, this wouldn't really be needed. ...Not sure if I like this idea.

Throwing Knives
If you wanted to, you could substitute three grenades for one or two throwing knives. If you hit somebody with one, it would be instant death. I think this would be pretty cool.Yes because being hit in the shin with a knife is always fatal. I really dislike this idea.

comments in the quote.
Fluttershy

Postby Bobbunny » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:23 am

How about no?
We have a sniper rifle already. It's called the semi.

Handguns are useless. If you run out of ammo, you're playing the game wrong.

No to your idea. HURR DURR, LET'S GO RANDOMLY DROP HEALING THINGS EVERYWHERE BECAUSE WERE LIKE THAT.

No health regen.

No throwing knives.

Derp to the Herp.
Bobbunny

PreviousNext

Return to Game