Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

JAGEX, Hacking has Got to STOP.

Got a great new idea for the game?

JAGEX, Hacking has Got to STOP.

Postby Eve » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:30 am

For the past 2 days, i went Mad.

Hacking has got to stop. For the past 2 days, everygame, every server, every map was hacking infected. I was either the usurping AIMBOT, where it's a automatic headshot, or some Hack that makes i easy to aim and kill a player. I was in AnticBridge, i walked up the main 3 step staircase, and i took less then a second for a user down in the middle of the bridge to eliminate me. Also there was a time a opponent was going up the staircase of the trench, and i was behind the fortress rather safe from his view, and he killed me and 3 more teammates in a few seconds.

Are you taking ACTION, to eliminate hacking, JAGEX? Are you giving the same amount of care to Ace Of Spades than Runescape? There appears to be no hacks for Runescape. Or are you just abandoning it like Funorb, waiting it to get devoured and die? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, Jagex Game Studios?
" The past is history. The future is a mystery. The present is a gift. " -Bill Keane
Eve

Re: JAGEX, Hacking has Got to STOP.

Postby Carnage » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:34 am

If you expect Jagex to solve hacking problems, you're insane. They haven't even updated to 0.76 yet, even though everything is basically prepared, apart from the font and text, and whatnot. I highly doubt they'll do anything to solve this problem.

Carnage
[SPQR] Member

Postby ugotpiez » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:09 am

I have a feeling they forgot they controlled this game. Busy making Runescape even worse than it is.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Carnage » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 am

They're busy making it even more of a rip-off than WoW.

Carnage
[SPQR] Member

Postby FaZe » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:14 am

Carnage wrote:They're busy making it even more of a rip-off than WoW.

That reminds me...y'know that thing that comes up before respawn that goes "Insert Token..3...2...1"? We might want to get rid of that before Jagex gets any ideas.

Back on topic: They're always a bit slow on the uptake. I'd expect a new script soon.
FaZe
[DELTA] Leader

Postby CobaltAK » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:41 am

FaZe wrote:

That reminds me...y'know that thing that comes up before respawn that goes "Insert Token..3...2...1"? We might want to get rid of that before Jagex gets any ideas.

Back on topic: They're always a bit slow on the uptake. I'd expect a new script soon.

+1

If my memory has served me correctly, Jagex never even did anything good with RuneScape. In fact, we should just expect Jagex to take complete control and make Ace of Spades pay to win, or whatever the hell. In fact, everyone in this thread would probably get banned by Jagex just cuz. And also, they don't listen to their playerbase, so don't expect the hacking issue to be addressed by Jagex. Tis shall become bad times for the people of Ace of Spades.

Also:
http://socyberty.com/issues/runescape-c ... the-truth/

<+fLaMeQaeda> I am legally obliged to tell you I am an ex-convict and I am not allowed within 3 miles of any Elementary school in the state of Ohio
CobaltAK
Komrade Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:37 pm

FaZe wrote:

There is a good chance that they have already thought of that.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby AWhiteGuy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:22 am

Jagex won't do shit about anything. They'll get rid of everything that makes AoS decent, and then they'll make us pay $5 a month for it

AWhiteGuy

Postby heracles4 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:14 am

Why do they even own it in the first place?!
My maps:
Arena: Abordage, CastleWars

CTF: DarkMoon

heracles4

Postby Semper » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:17 am

Asking jagex to stop hacks
lol
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby Socrates » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:13 pm

Haha yeah Jagex isn't going to do anything about hackers anytime soon. They won't be doing anything with Ace of Spades anytime soon either probably.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Return to Game