Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Better respawn system

Got a great new idea for the game?

Better respawn system

Postby ResistAnce128 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:23 am

So I'm not entirely sure what the current system is, but I just took out the entire enemy team, almost took their base, and after being killed received a thirty second respawn time. Normally I wouldn't complain, but if I just gave my entire team a huge advantage, then I shouldn't have to wait thirty seconds to respawn, which is a lot in Ace of Spades
No.
ResistAnce128

Re: Better respawn system

Postby Fluttershy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 am

Thats the problem with wave spawning, it not only boosted the average default spawn time, it also created extremes. People can die and instantly be back in the action, or people can switch weapons or teams and have to sit there for 30 seconds.
Fluttershy

Re: Better respawn system

Postby Semper » Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:53 am

ResistAnce128 wrote:So I'm not entirely sure what the current system is, but I just took out the entire enemy team, almost took their base, and after being killed received a thirty second respawn time. Normally I wouldn't complain, but if I just gave my entire team a huge advantage, then I shouldn't have to wait thirty seconds to respawn, which is a lot in Ace of Spades

Which ever server you were on had wave spawn on true, which means when most of your team dies they all respawn at the same time, so yeah if you don't like that go to a different server.

Happy gaming.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Return to Game