Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Class: Spy & Prone

Got a great new idea for the game?

Class: Spy & Prone

Postby Shinmaru » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:29 pm

New Class that is a "must have"... Spy, the Spy's main objective is to do recon for the rest of the team mates.
Code: Select all
Weapons:
    Slot1: Pistol | Silenced Pistol
    Slot2: Grapple Hook | Laser
    Slot3: Motion Sensor

Explanation:
    Slot 1:
        Pistol: Basic 9mm Pistol, low recoil, high accuracy.

Silenced Pistol: Same as Pistol, but bullet track does not appear on map.

Slot 2:
        Grapple Hook: Can be used similar to a spade(1 block at a time) or to grapple onto blocks for fast movements, range is 12 blocks, collision damage and instant stop on collision. If shot at enemies it hurts them, but if you hit him up close it kills him instantly.

Laser: Powerful Laser, that can extent to 3 blocks in front of you, it has a 3 second clooldown between fires, can be firing for 3 seconds until overheat if over heated the between shot will be 5 seconds instead of 3.(The destroy blocks instantly, can be used to kill players.)

Slot 3:
        Motion Sensor: Sensor that pulses every 2 seconds revealing enemy location for a radius of 20 blocks and it sends the locations to all teammates. It functions when it is held on hand, it can also be dropped and left on a remote location. It can't determine the location of enemy spies.

Blocks: Spies can only carry 15 blocks on them without the ability to regain them from breaking blocks.

Prone: Will be ideal for them, doing recon and staging ambush on the enemy will be a key role for the spy. Prone should be available for all classes.

Tell me what you guys think, also, the slots that have two weapons means to chose one of them to be the actual spy weapon.
Shinmaru

Re: Class: Spy & Prone

Postby ozone » Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Shinmaru wrote:New Class that is a "must have"... Spy, the Spy's main objective is to do recon for the rest of the team mates.
Code: Select all
Weapons:
    Slot1: Pistol | Silenced Pistol
    Slot2: Grapple Hook | Laser
    Slot3: Motion Sensor

Explanation:
    Slot 1:
        Pistol: Basic 9mm Pistol, low recoil, high accuracy.

Silenced Pistol: Same as Pistol, but bullet track does not appear on map.

Slot 2:
        Grapple Hook: Can be used similar to a spade(1 block at a time) or to grapple onto blocks for fast movements, range is 12 blocks, collision damage and instant stop on collision. If shot at enemies it hurts them, but if you hit him up close it kills him instantly.

Laser: Powerful Laser, that can extent to 3 blocks in front of you, it has a 3 second clooldown between fires, can be firing for 3 seconds until overheat if over heated the between shot will be 5 seconds instead of 3.(The destroy blocks instantly, can be used to kill players.)

Slot 3:
        Motion Sensor: Sensor that pulses every 2 seconds revealing enemy location for a radius of 20 blocks and it sends the locations to all teammates. It functions when it is held on hand, it can also be dropped and left on a remote location. It can't determine the location of enemy spies.

Blocks: Spies can only carry 15 blocks on them without the ability to regain them from breaking blocks.

Prone: Will be ideal for them, doing recon and staging ambush on the enemy will be a key role for the spy. Prone should be available for all classes.

Tell me what you guys think, also, the slots that have two weapons means to chose one of them to be the actual spy weapon.

you do realize that there are no classes what so ever in this game right?
ozone

Postby ugotpiez » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 am

Email this suggestion to Valve for TF2, maybe.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Postby Tek2 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:05 pm

ugotpiez wrote:Email this suggestion to Valve for TF2, maybe.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/f ... .php?f=548 :D
Tek2

Postby Derpy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:57 am

DNSL. WTFLOLOLOLOLOMFG LOCKY LOCKY

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Return to Game