Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

vote kicking

Got a great new idea for the game?

vote kicking

Postby vanessa » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:41 am

Players should have a proper reason to votekick. I had no reason to be vote kicked. I wasn't griefing or doing anything wrong. I was just shooting at the other team. Another player was telling players not to vote kick me.

suggestion 1 - only the players on the same team can vote

suggestion 2 - you have to ask the admin to vote kick before it can be initiated

Votekicking for no reason is happening on the Goon Haven servers especially Goon Haven 1. Can someone please investigate this. Because it is extremely annoying when you are an innocent player.
vanessa

Re: vote kicking

Postby USABxBOOYO » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:50 am

The entire point of votekicking is to be able to take administrative action without having an administrator on. Making it so that a votekick would have to be approved by an admin would utterly defeat the purpose of votekick. As for only allowing one team to vote, I'm pretty sure that has been suggested before and shot down.

Also, Goon Haven admins, and admins in general, can't ALWAYS be in-game to make sure every single votekick is legitimate or not. Actually, the entire point of voting is to test the legitimacy of the votekick. Most of us, given the current time in the US, are asleep or some of us are doing other things or just can't get to a computer or use the IRC client required to get on TribalWar, like me.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Return to Game