Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

A few suggestions from a noobs point of view

Got a great new idea for the game?

A few suggestions from a noobs point of view

Postby MoltenHippies » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 am

Hello AoS, Im relatively new to the game, starting three days ago and I would like to add some suggestions that would help newer players and maybe even older players as well, im sorry if any of these have already been said, but i guess that just means people want it more :D

- Easier to read "Who killed Who" list, as well as Score board.
-Explanation: On larger monitors its hardly noticeable because its just playing hide-and-seek in the top left corner, also it makes it hard on the eyes when the teams are say blue and green, some colors are either too strong (Blue and Pink) or too weak to read unless you hide the corner in a trench so its readable (Green).

- Corrected Hitboxes
-Explanation: I know the devs are probably already working on this, but it seems its so easy to get a headshot, every kill is called out as an aimbot, though this could also be because our heads are so big and some people cant tell the difference between skill, luck, or illegal programs.

- Maybe a friends list? I have a few RL friends who play and since they enjoy name changing its hard to keep track of whos who, maybe even a list of online players you can click to join?

Sorry if some of these are "Noobish" but just some things I would like to say about what the game could do before its out of beta
Peace!
MoltenHippies

Re: A few suggestions from a noobs point of view

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 am

hit box part is highly incorrect.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Re: A few suggestions from a noobs point of view

Postby Semper » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:25 pm

- Easier to read "Who killed Who" list, as well as Score board.
-Explanation: On larger monitors its hardly noticeable because its just playing hide-and-seek in the top left corner, also it makes it hard on the eyes when the teams are say blue and green, some colors are either too strong (Blue and Pink) or too weak to read unless you hide the corner in a trench so its readable (Green).

Well, you haven't said anything right there to fix, but It should be a little bit bigger, Tip: in the corner of your eye when you kill someone you should see that you got your kill if it's red, so you don't have to waste time looking there if you got your kill

- Corrected Hitboxes
-Explanation: I know the devs are probably already working on this, but it seems its so easy to get a headshot, every kill is called out as an aimbot, though this could also be because our heads are so big and some people cant tell the difference between skill, luck, or illegal programs.

Well, the head is 1/3 of the body, and well it's a blocky and kind of a minecraft game. I think the head should stay big for that 'blocky' feeling.

- Maybe a friends list? I have a few RL friends who play and since they enjoy name changing its hard to keep track of whos who, maybe even a list of online players you can click to join?

Sure, but lets just wait till 1.0, after beta. For now let's just have a few updates and more bug fixes.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Return to Game