Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Urban Terror Style Upgrades or Perks (whatever you call it)

Got a great new idea for the game?

Perks

Yes, I want perks
100%
No, I do not want perks
No votes
I'm not sure
No votes

Total votes : 5

Urban Terror Style Upgrades or Perks (whatever you call it)

Postby Sniper101 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:43 pm

I suggest adding this idea, which is based of Urban Terror, to AoS.

When you join a server in Urban Terror, you 1st have to to choose 3 'perks' for yourself. These upgrades consist of: medkits (you can heal other people with it), extra ammo, amour, silencer (perhaps you can remove the tracers on the mini map with when you have this attachment, and make it hard-coded so people can't edit the sound file to make it louder), a laser sight, grenades and a flashbang. Furthermore, if you have 2 weapons in your inventory slot, you will only be allowed to choose 2 of these upgrades.

So what do you think about this? Discuss.
ImageImage
Sniper101
[DELTA] Member

Re: Urban Terror Style Upgrades or Perks (whatever you call

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:05 pm

Sniper101 wrote:I suggest adding this idea, which is based of Urban Terror, to AoS.

When you join a server in Urban Terror, you 1st have to to choose 3 'perks' for yourself. These upgrades consist of: medkits (you can heal other people with it), extra ammo, amour, silencer (perhaps you can remove the tracers on the mini map with when you have this attachment, and make it hard-coded so people can't edit the sound file to make it louder), a laser sight, grenades and a flashbang. Furthermore, if you have 2 weapons in your inventory slot, you will only be allowed to choose 2 of these upgrades.

So what do you think about this? Discuss.

'Bout the good side, that actually sounds good. Me likey.
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:13 pm

So kinda like the "Third Slot" suggestion, but instead of only ammo/med packs and a pistol, there are other grenades and silencer?
Hmm, seems good. I just don't see why would you want a laser sight in Ace of Spades, unless the hipfire crosshair gets removed...
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby ante185 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm

ChaosTLW wrote:So kinda like the "Third Slot" suggestion, but instead of only ammo/med packs and a pistol, there are other grenades and silencer?
Hmm, seems good. I just don't see why would you want a laser sight in Ace of Spades, unless the hipfire crosshair gets removed...

maybe the LS could "predict" the next hit?
ante185

Postby ChaosTLW » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:27 pm

ante185 wrote:
ChaosTLW wrote:So kinda like the "Third Slot" suggestion, but instead of only ammo/med packs and a pistol, there are other grenades and silencer?

maybe the LS could "predict" the next hit?

Well, that's what I meant with "unless the hipfire crosshair gets removed...", it would become useful in a way that you actually know where will it land instead of having to blindly fire.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Sniper101 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:27 am

The red dot sight would probably reduce spread on the rifle and SMG (but not the shotgun).
ImageImage
Sniper101
[DELTA] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:52 am

Sniper101 wrote:The red dot sight would probably reduce spread on the rifle and SMG (but not the shotgun).

Doesn't really makes sense unless it is the un-zoomed spread, but oh what the heck I'm talking about a game where soldiers are children made of blocks.

I'm still kinda "meh not needed" for the Laser Sight and the Flashbang, but otherwise +1support
#1 most active member

ChaosTLW

Return to Game