Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Hacking Is a No No.....

Got a great new idea for the game?

Hacking Is a No No.....

Postby mophop » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:05 am

Yo my Name is Mop_Hop

Like you guy's I "HATE" hackers what's worse is when your not hacking and get accused of doing so
Now I don't know about you guy's but I'm sick of it so i'm pushing for an Mod For a Sever that dose this

Sever Mod
- scans the incoming AOS game for mods [AKA Hacks/Aimbots]
- Encrypt data to and from the client and sever so no Cheat Engine and stuff similar won't work
- Kicks any one that have a hacked client or hacking client Aka no need for aimbot/hacking vote kicks

now i'm working on this currently but i need support to make it also i need a bit of help because i'm not a
pro at this also i won't make this if you guy's don't wan't this but i'm hoping you do the polls will begin soon
and then you can vote
==================================================================================
mophop

Re: Hacking Is a No No.....

Postby TheGunnerGuy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 am

good idea, looks similar to the rapid hack detector but... dunno

BEST KILLING STREAK: 84
BEST KILLS: 416
TheGunnerGuy

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:58 pm

this is 90% similar to something i suggested where it compares files loaded by a client to a default client directory on the server and if there are any extra files loaded, like a dll and stuff, it will ban them. other than that, cheat engine cant be used to do much anymore because more things are server sided.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Moonkey » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:50 am

ThisFrickinSite wrote:this is 90% similar to something i suggested where it compares files loaded by a client to a default client directory on the server and if there are any extra files loaded, like a dll and stuff, it will ban them. other than that, cheat engine cant be used to do much anymore because more things are server sided.

*Has extra .png files in gun models* *gets banned*... *Future of AoS has modding ability* *Files saved to AoS folder* *gets banned*.
Space Inspader
Moonkey

Postby ante185 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Moonkey wrote:
ThisFrickinSite wrote:this is 90% similar to something i suggested where it compares files loaded by a client to a default client directory on the server and if there are any extra files loaded, like a dll and stuff, it will ban them. other than that, cheat engine cant be used to do much anymore because more things are server sided.

*Has extra .png files in gun models* *gets banned*... *Future of AoS has modding ability* *Files saved to AoS folder* *gets banned*.

nope, why would it compare .Png and ,Kv6 files????????????????
ante185

Postby Paratrooper » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:57 pm

Preventing hacks is easier said that done.
To a Physicist, white and black is the presence and absence of color.
To a Fine Artist, white and black are just shades and tints of color.
To a Painter, any paint that you could get into a can is a color.
THIS color, on the other hand, is #b4d455.
Paratrooper
Local Mod

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:58 am

to say that its hard when no body has tried this method that has now been suggested multiple times and been smacked down multiple times by the same reason of it being to hard to maintain and code though no body is going to try because of the extrememly small possibility that hackers will eventually hack without data value manipulation or loading exra files is quite irrational.
Moonkey wrote:

it would be comparing loaded files, not breaking through your computer fire wall and searching for extra files in the directory aos is in.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Derpy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:29 am

Partially already a psysades script on some servers.
Last time I saw it was on Goonhaven....I miss goonhaven..

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby Mendes92 » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Sorry for my english (i'm french)...

Hi all !
I think the answer is the community for me the best it is the vote but many people didn't know the "keys"
/votekick; /cancel = /y; /n etc...

I have two resolutions:
1) Explain the keys
for exemple
2) Make a interface for best look

and the most important different languages (i forget if already have)
Mendes92

Postby MrHaaaaaaxFF » Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:40 pm

Mendes92 wrote:Sorry for my english (i'm french)...

Hi all !
I think the answer is the community for me the best it is the vote but many people didn't know the "keys"

I have two resolutions:
1) Explain the keys
for exemple

Ah, this will work.
Here's a touchin' story for ya: Once upon a time, you died and i live forever happily ever after. The end. Now go to hell.
MrHaaaaaaxFF
[FF] Leader

Location: Tellin' a touchin' story, description, AoS forums. Also, Vietnam.

Postby Derpy » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:48 am

MrHaaaaaaxFF wrote:
Mendes92 wrote:Sorry for my english (i'm french)...

Hi all !

I have two resolutions:
1) Explain the keys
for exemple

Ah, this will work.

It could also show helpful tips..

But that's getting off topic.

I'm a brony, but not too far.

Why I choose to play AOS, and why I stay in it is a mystery to even me. Perhaps, when I grow older, I may discover that reason, and the answer to other questions of this game.
Derpy
[TSB] Member

Postby HoboHob » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 pm

My idea is foolproof 100% way of catching aimbotters and wall hackers.

All the current AoS aimbots I know of have wall hacks built in, so here is my suggestion:
If an admin suspects a user of aimbotting, they can open up a special admin only program and log in with the credentials for the server.

What this program does is it takes screenshots of the suspected aimbots screen and sends them to the admin in real time.

This will cause tons of lag on the suspected aimbot making him ragequit. Also we will have 100% positive evidence of the player hacking.
HoboHob

Postby Afrodude4 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:54 am

HoboHob wrote:My idea is foolproof 100% way of catching aimbotters and wall hackers.

All the current AoS aimbots I know of have wall hacks built in, so here is my suggestion:
If an admin suspects a user of aimbotting, they can open up a special admin only program and log in with the credentials for the server.

What this program does is it takes screenshots of the suspected aimbots screen and sends them to the admin in real time.

This will cause tons of lag on the suspected aimbot making him ragequit. Also we will have 100% positive evidence of the player hacking.

If you're serious, I can think of at least 3 things that makes this impossible.
Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby Apryed » Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:50 am

Anti-Cheat Prove:
  1. The game needs to identify the users with a Unique Id (UID) (Like Steam Does). But not from a file like:
    Code: Select all
    Name=Apryed;
    UniqueID=XXXXXXXX;
    make the users get log on the Page, and then make them available to start the game, also make a Hardware Id(HID) and a MAC check, so if someone was banned from X Hardware Id + Last MAC used (Except MACs used for more than one month)
    HID + (Last MAC used < 1 month) _ Cheating = TRUE
    HID + (Last MAC used > 1 month) _ Cheating = FALSE
    , that person won't be able to play any more (HID will make all Existing ACC created there get banned, but, with the last MAC Used, will only Ban 1 ACC . Adding more fun to this? No more ACC can't be created in the page ^^ (Bye bye Cheaters). Then, all of your dreams will come true.
  2. This game seems pretty to Hack: Changing Files, Hooking with Cheat-Engine, or not just hacking but making it impossible to play like like DDoS.

What I suggest, it's a Pre-AntiCheats load, the Anti-Cheat check the files with some that are on-line and a log from his Process list will be created, then keeps Idle all the game long till the files changes (If it gets Hooked it will detect it too). If they don't change, the game runs perfect and that was a safe game, if NOT, just get Kicked, and make an update of the files.

PLUS ALL THIS!! If someone is cheating on servers, the server admin will have a CMD to make suspected players game to record and send it to "Ace of Spades" admins. Some sort of this:
    /rec #UID|#ID|<name>
    Note: Just 1 of this 3 things.

If he is found guilty, he will get banned, and a record of his Screen and all the all Stuff he was running (process list) will be logged too, to be study.

I hope I make it clear... Sorry for my bad English, I'm from Spain (well, from Argentina, living in Spain :P)
CyA.

P.S.: I got Kicked from a Aloha server, just because I was Head Shooting everybody from long distances in a 4team map (Pressing M, I could see all teams.)
THAT'S A BIG FAIL :S OmG
Thanksgiving Day is every time someone leaves a comment with information you didn't know. Give "Thanks", be smart.
Apryed

Postby HoboHob » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:17 pm

Afrodude4 wrote:
HoboHob wrote:My idea is foolproof 100% way of catching aimbotters and wall hackers.

If you're serious, I can think of at least 3 things that makes this impossible.

Name them.
HoboHob

Next

Return to Game