Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Marking players as hackers or griefers

Got a great new idea for the game?

Marking players as hackers or griefers

Postby Sirpezbag » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:02 am

This griefing and hacking garbage is getting absolutely ridiculous. Every single server you get on has atleast 5 people hacking or griefing on it at any given time and Admin are rarely ever around when you need them. The game is overrun with this foolishness. There should be a way for players to mark other players as griefers or hackers during a game. Similar to the votekick, you would type /mark, #of player, and then the reason. Once the player has been marked, all of their teammates will be able to shoot and kill them on sight. SOMETHING must be done to deter these people from ruining the game for everyone else. Ace of Spades is going to fail if this kind of immaturity keeps going on.

Before you start wailing insults at me, remember that this is just AN IDEA as to what can be done. People have asked me, "What's to stop Trolls from marking innocents?". Well, think about this. What stops people from votekicking innocents? So far, all I've seen are permaban threats for abusing the votekick. Even with that though, I've seen a lot of people get votekicked just out of the ASSUMPTION that they were "cheating", but at the same time, I've seen people get away with it simply because not enough people would vote. Regardless, it's a majority rule so it would have to be agreed upon by most of the players that the person should be marked. Unless you're in a room full of pricks, I think this would be a relatively effective way of helping the players come together against these hackers/griefers.
Sirpezbag

Re: Marking players as hackers or griefers

Postby XxsnipahxX » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:44 pm

The players` names should be red if they got banned for doing something bad.
want a sig like mines?Click here^^
Stats:
IGN:[DELTA]snipe
favorite weapon(s): SMG and rifle
favorite server: Last Team standing,Shams Little Pony, and Minit US
When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass.
XxsnipahxX
[DELTA] Member

Postby SilentGunna » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 pm

I once got votekicked out of a server for t-bagging someone. >.>
Ingame name: [DELTA]Paingel
"You live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -Harvey Dent
SilentGunna
[DELTA] Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 am

viewtopic.php?f=234&t=14508 i already suggested this in a much better, and thought out manor.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Return to Game