Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Blood Traces (not a good interest)

Got a great new idea for the game?

Re: Blood Traces (not a good interest)

Postby eXteeL1000 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:52 am

It'd be awesome! As some of started talking about blood and violence, I played GTA San Andreas when I was 6 which Was five years ago. I usually prefer [TEEN +13] or [MATURE +17] since really, I'm not that guy to play [Everyone] or Everyone +10, since I play Lost Planet 2, Battlefield, Call of Duty, and usually my dad helps me by spotting enemies and saying "Dang, that was a great headshot!" or stuff like that. But I also play Killzone, Ghost Recon but I'm still freaked out after playing Slender :)
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Postby Priok » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:00 am

this would be really cool, but I do not really see it happening with the way the graphics are in this game, but whom knows. I haven't been that up into the new graphic information, so maybe it'd be possible with that. less little kids playing this game because their parents do not want them to is a good thing
viewtopic.php?f=71&t=3112 - my mods
Ace of Spades leader board rank: 1
Priok

Postby xXWarriorXx » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:35 am

Well i approve this, There are many kids on AoS (Some are annoying some are not) but sometimes at some servers, Some kids are using hacks, BTW We also need an optional Gore mode (Gibs, Guts, GIBS, MORE GIBS, GIIIIIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBSSSS!!!)

And it will be like the old days of fps gaming with gore (DOOM, QUAKE, WOLFENSTEIN, RISE OF THE TRIAD) /Caps
Team Fortress 2 + Minecraft + Counter-Strike= Ace of Spades
xXWarriorXx

Previous

Return to Game