Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

the BLAME!

Got a great new idea for the game?

the BLAME!

Postby Oswaldino » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:53 pm

The Blame lets your teammates to punish griefer after the blame vote.
1.find player X griefing your base.
2. write BLAME! X griefing
3.let your teammates to vote yes.
4.now you can punch that X griefer with your shovel, blinding him with his helmet(he sees only a line of pixels in the lowest part of the screen) and dealing 5 damage each hit of a shovel for 5 minutes! No, you cannot shoot him,this is a punish, not a slaughter.
Oswaldino

Re: the BLAME!

Postby Semper » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:01 am

No.... Just no.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby IronShotGun » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:15 am

I had a blank expression the whole time while reading this. Really, just /votekick.

Code: Select all
/Votekick <Name> <Reason>
Latest Game Play : http://i.imgur.com/mUzcK.png
uvs wrote:360n0sc0pewEedSmokEHeAdShotToThEBalLs everyone.
IronShotGun

Postby Varun » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:10 am

Yeah. This is just..... nope.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Oswaldino » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:19 am

Votekick is the only option BUT its not yet good.
Look here - if you want to kick a player you need the whole server to vote, this blame option let only your team to vote for punishing + its just more funny to tell the home-made tactitians that DESTROYING THAT WALL IS A BAD IDEA.
Player gets blind - he will look more at chat.
Player can be hit with a showel by teammates - you can prevent him from griefing further.

If you just kick him - he will just think(as a griefer) that he won, because he got no punishment that wouldnt let him to play. If he is a newbie - he will not learn that lesson.
Oswaldino

Postby Varun » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:28 pm

What you obviously don't understand is how easy it would be to abuse this. Also, it does not require the whole server to vote. And, this is wrong. It's like taking the law into your own hands. That's just not done. You don't punish people like that.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Oswaldino » Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Varun wrote:What you obviously don't understand is how easy it would be to abuse this. Also, it does not require the whole server to vote. And, this is wrong. It's like taking the law into your own hands. That's just not done. You don't punish people like that.

Easy to abuse?
Lol, let 80% of the teammates to vote yes and EVERYONE in your team can hit him with a shovel. This is how it should directly work.
Oswaldino

Postby TheGunnerGuy » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 am

I find this pointless, hitting people with shovels when the blame! works? votekicking is much easier it. I'm sorry to complain about your post, but the /votekick is already used, a auto hack detection is used too. your post is a good idea, but they might just get out then get in the server, without being banned.

BEST KILLING STREAK: 84
BEST KILLS: 416
TheGunnerGuy

Postby Semper » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 am

Oswaldino wrote:
Varun wrote:What you obviously don't understand is how easy it would be to abuse this. Also, it does not require the whole server to vote. And, this is wrong. It's like taking the law into your own hands. That's just not done. You don't punish people like that.

Easy to abuse?
Lol, let 80% of the teammates to vote yes and EVERYONE in your team can hit him with a shovel. This is how it should directly work.

Many people just type ''/y'' for anything.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Return to Game