Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Flags and Colors - For King and Country!

Got a great new idea for the game?

Flags and Colors - For King and Country!

Postby Fizzydog » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:49 am

Now, as an avid flag builder, on of the most frustrating and difficult thing to do in this game is plant a flag. Both teammates and enemy will destroy your hard work in seconds, and the glorious sight of seeing a the colors of your nation fly over the enemies territory should not be impossible to achieve.

So, I must suggest flags! Maybe you could give a certain class a flag instead of say, grenades, or just add them in altogether. What's the point of it? Well, nothing. It would just be entertaining to plant your flag on top of your creations, something that doesn't tumble in a gunshot.

And perhaps if an enemy hits a key on your flag, it turns their color to signify capture! It's pointless, but a fun, light hearted suggestion regardless. Does everything need to have a purpose?
Fizzydog

Re: Flags and Colors - For King and Country!

Postby Socrates » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:31 am

But you'd have to put some kindof limit on the ammount of flags that could be on the map. Otherwise some people would just go crazy and plant these indestructable flags everywhere and it would look weird. I'm fine with making my own flags with blocks though, doesn't take long and sometimes attracts enemies like bee's to honey when they come to destroy it.
Contrary to popular belief on AoS, it actually IS possible to get a headshot WITHOUT hacking. Who would've guessed?
Socrates

Return to Game