Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

An Idea and Concept for adding a Sniper Rifle

Got a great new idea for the game?

An Idea and Concept for adding a Sniper Rifle

Postby Manadox97 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:12 pm

It is in my personal opinion that a new weapon, a sniper rifle, should be added to the game. Ever since the combat rifle was reduced to a medium range weapon, it is now very difficult to fend off enemies at long range. To counter this problem, I believe a long range sniper type rifle should be added. However, to combat severe camping problems this would present, the sniper rifle should be balanced in the following ways. For instance, the scope would give a very limited field of view, the rifle would have a 1-1.5 second cool down between each shot (imagine it as a bolt action), and ammunition would be limited to 5 clips each containing 5 rounds. I don’t wish for this to become a flame war in the replies, this is simply an idea which I believe will make the game better, if you disagree or have suggestions for the idea, please respond.
Manadox97

Re: An Idea and Concept for adding a Sniper Rifle

Postby Fluttershy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:45 pm

Manadox97 wrote:Ever since the combat rifle was reduced to a medium range weapon

It has pinpoint accuracy, high RoF and way more shots than you can ever need in .76, its better than a sniper ever can hope to be.
Fluttershy

Re: An Idea and Concept for adding a Sniper Rifle

Postby ugotpiez » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 am

0.76 Rifle is pretty much a sniper now.

[IGN] USABxAIRLINES -- BOOYOxAIRLINES -- El Jefe -- Airlines
ugotpiez
[USAB] Member

Return to Game