Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Intel Drop

Got a great new idea for the game?

Intel Drop

Postby Sample » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Hey, I have an idea. You can add an option to the game by pressing the Intel throwing letter "G". This is useful if you go back to Intel with a friend of the enemy's base, and someone wants to kill us, to pass intel colleague.

Sorry for my bad english ;(
Sample

Re: Intel Drop

Postby SRL » Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 pm

:E

Not bad! I like it. But I imagine there's gonna be a new group of people who run to cap the intel, then throw it in the corner of the map, or in instakilling water. I guess you could set the game so you have to be pointing your crosshair at someone and have to be within, say, 4 or 5 blocks?
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby Sample » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:02 am

"You can not put Intel in the water!" is better :D
Sample

Postby SRL » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:10 am

Ah, I should've thought of that one. :P
SRL
{AGAN} Member

Postby CommanderCody » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:32 pm

SRL wrote:Ah, I should've thought of that one. :P

Lol, i'm surprised no-one reported your post for being in no way excellent or constructive to the topic.

Intel Drop, well we could implement barbed wire or some sort of block that makes you throw the intel over and crawl under, or it would imidiately make u drop the intel when u touch it and take damage. This is for any situation which could use barbed wire, but the intel drop/throw could be used for barbed wire.
Dropping it/faking death. Trick your enemys into thinking that you're dead.
| Join {AGAN} Today | IGN-AGANComandrCody | I Am a Combine |
CommanderCody
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Fluttershy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:43 pm

SRL wrote::E

Not bad! I like it. But I imagine there's gonna be a new group of people who run to cap the intel, then throw it in the corner of the map, or in instakilling water. I guess you could set the game so you have to be pointing your crosshair at someone and have to be within, say, 4 or 5 blocks?

They dont even need to have this to do that, all they have to do is walk onto the water, which is one of the many reasons why water damage is retarded. Im questioning the point of this, as were all the same so theres only like 1 or two reasons I can think of where it would be advantageous to trade it off to someone.
Fluttershy

Return to Game