Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

p2p

Got a great new idea for the game?

p2p

Postby CapNascimento » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:25 pm

i don't know if it is true but everyone says the game is gonna be p2p after 1.00 is launched...i think all the community playing before this should be given an account to play for free...for being the testers and helping the game improve...

i really love the game and i think it's gonna be hard for many of us to stop playing it
CapNascimento

Re: p2p

Postby XxsnipahxX » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 pm

It shoudldn`t be free for everyone tho, only the most active members, and should be picked by admins, and some friends.
YAY 200th post! :D
want a sig like mines?Click here^^
Stats:
IGN:[DELTA]snipe
favorite weapon(s): SMG and rifle
favorite server: Last Team standing,Shams Little Pony, and Minit US
When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass.
XxsnipahxX
[DELTA] Member

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:50 pm

i think that if people played when the pickaxe (which didnt exsist) was still a thing, they should be eligable to be recomended by the most respected people in the community (who will be selected by devs) to possibly get the game for either a discount or for free.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Semper » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:05 am

ThisFrickinSite wrote:i think that if people played when the pickaxe (which didnt exsist) was still a thing, they should be eligable to be recomended by the most respected people in the community (who will be selected by devs) to possibly get the game for either a discount or for free.

But how would Ben and the creators know who has been here when the pickaxe existed, Yeah I re-installed Aos a couple of time's and got a new computer.
Joined Delta: Monday August 13th, 2012.
>Thread stalkers
Semper
[DELTA] Member

Postby SilentGunna » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:11 am

Even if this game went P2P I would still buy it.
Ingame name: [DELTA]Paingel
"You live long enough to see yourself become the villain." -Harvey Dent
SilentGunna
[DELTA] Member

Postby TheRealSponge » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 am

Semper wrote:
ThisFrickinSite wrote:i think that if people played when the pickaxe (which didnt exsist) was still a thing, they should be eligable to be recomended by the most respected people in the community (who will be selected by devs) to possibly get the game for either a discount or for free.

But how would Ben and the creators know who has been here when the pickaxe existed, Yeah I re-installed Aos a couple of time's and got a new computer.

Forum signup date?

Unreliable, but that's really the only way to tell :/
TheRealSponge

Postby Rydogger » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:30 am

TheRealSponge wrote:
Semper wrote:

Forum signup date?

Unreliable, but that's really the only way to tell :/

Nope. Once the forums were Revamped, everyones accounts were deleted (IIRC). But if someone has posted on the Forum Archives, then they should be eligable for a discount or a free copy.
Stalk me via the Following.
Image Image
<MinitAssault> <eddie> I WANT SEXY TIME
<MinitAssault> eddie will never know a sexy time.
Rydogger

Location: Kayaking across the Pacific Ocean, Trying to reach the shores of Japan

Postby mcape6 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:01 pm

that would be about 45 000 people. i would like to think that i would be electable for a free account, but im not, so ill just have to pay for it.

"don't believe every quote you see on the internet" Abraham lincoln
mcape6

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:19 pm

Semper wrote:

well, since its questionable if ben even glances at the forums, i have no idea. Maybe he could just get the staff thats been around for a long time to do it.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby Paratrooper » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

There are already a lot of threads regarding this topic. Use the search function next time.
To a Physicist, white and black is the presence and absence of color.
To a Fine Artist, white and black are just shades and tints of color.
To a Painter, any paint that you could get into a can is a color.
THIS color, on the other hand, is #b4d455.
Paratrooper
Local Mod

Return to Game