Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Being good -> Being a hacker?

Got a great new idea for the game?

Re: Being good -> Being a hacker?

Postby ChaosTLW » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:12 pm

eXteeL1000 wrote:Oh please, an average player would be 10 kill streak and when they get 3 headshots in s row they say "holy crap, I just got three headshots in a row! :D" and highest kills would be 50.

Well, with average I meant average in skill, not amazing nor really bad, not the casual gamer that stays for 10 minutes playing and then quit that you see around nowadays.
For me you just sounds like one of those 10 years old in the school playground boasting about how big their penis are.

EDIT: Besides, those stats you said does not necessarily determine skill. A well-placed camper sitting in a corner waiting for deuces to pass by can easily get a 40+ killstreak, if their enemies are dumb enough, and you just need to play for some 3 hours to get 250 kills, no skill involved. Let me see this: 3hours=180 minutes, 250/180=around 1,4 kills per minute if my math is right. On most maps, with a well-populated server, it is not really hard to get that average.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby eXteeL1000 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Lol, i aint a camper =) i am a sniper/full forward, i can ussually attack forward and all the deuces follow me as i cap the intel...

EDIT: How many headshots do you usually get? Yes, you! Me, i get around 7/8 kills are headshots if i play on a deuce server but i get 5.5/8 kills headshots when i play on Minit or aloha.pk also, I know that this has nothing to do with servers, and im not trying to show off.
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Postby Insanitus » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:00 am

I feel a man, I got banned from all American server for killing their whole team with headshots.. I think most kids that play this are under 12
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.
Insanitus

Location: In the deepest depths of your cold, sad mind, fucking with your feelings.

Postby Venator » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 pm

What if you have to pass an intelligencetest to create an forumaccount? (You need to have one when to launcher is released right?)
Venator
[SPQR] Member

Postby MarioCarter » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

People can simply Google the answers. :L

There's no use. There are annoying people sometimes and you have to release your anger, I know, but it's something everyone has to deal with.
I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting 'til the end
I can walk on water, I can fly
I will keep on fighting 'til I die
MarioCarter

Postby ante185 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:20 pm

I got called aim botter once, and im not even good, damn i felt good :) (but a lil bit scard, you know you dont wanna get banned right?)
ante185

Postby eXteeL1000 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:34 pm

ante185 wrote:I got called aim botter once, and im not even good, damn i felt good :) (but a lil bit scard, you know you dont wanna get banned right?)

You know, never headshot a guy who talks on the chat too much. If you do, he'll probably start saying "AIMPOOT!!!" and stuff since all they look for is one-shot-kills which are common. Lololo I love to be on a server on those people and watch them call each other hackers and then votekick themselves out.
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Postby burgerblock » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 am

besides playing on well moderated servers, you can try and ease up your game just a touch.
The first thing I would do is take a pause between kills so the entire feed isn't just filled with your name.
Also, sacrifice your reputation just a little bit and pick a few kills using body shots. I tend to judge aimbots by how many headshots they nail. If I see (rifle) next to their name every now and again, I let them slide.
burgerblock

Postby CobaltCloud » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:53 am

Im a rather young person on the internet. I try to stay calm and be mature and be polite. People need to stop screaming like children as if they could'nt tie their own shoes. Stop getting butthurt over ratios and kill streaks. And if you are ABSOLUTELY sure they are hacking, back it up with facts, not spam.

Good day to you all.
IGN:[Delta]Cloud
CobaltCloud
[DELTA] Member

Previous

Return to Game