Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Being good -> Being a hacker?

Got a great new idea for the game?

Re: Being good -> Being a hacker?

Postby Varun » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am

^Thats somewhat stereotypical.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby MarioCarter » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 am

You're right. I rage easily. :P

But I usually mention that hax = luck and state that "rage is over". It just happens, and holding frustration in is worse than releasing it.
I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting 'til the end
I can walk on water, I can fly
I will keep on fighting 'til I die
MarioCarter

Postby Commodore » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Your right, but dont let the frustration get bigger ;-)
IGN: Commodore T.M.N
Commodore

Postby TheVeteranNoob » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 pm

I am 12, and I rage quite often. What I would suggest is that you play on Minit, and the komrades.org server(s). Both are well moderated, and have a fairly good playerbase.
TheVeteranNoob
[SPQR] Member

Postby zephir » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:39 pm

$1 isn't too expensive. considering now that 75 cents won't even buy you a soda or gumball (are there even gumball machines around anymore?) I can't imagine anyone not having a buck.
but the problem is, unless AoS can take cash or quarters put in an envelop, those under 18 or lacking means of digital payment wouldn't be able to play if it's pay to play.
I wasn't able to pay digitally until I was 18... when i got a credit card.

i get upset too when deuces or just people who have bad sportsmanship kick me or try to get the admin involved saying i'm hacking... I don't hack and alot of the so called "impossible" shots/kills are not impossible, if people were just a little more observant they'll know how to do it too. (well thankfully people are unobservant, they're easy to kill).
zephir

Postby MarioCarter » Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:05 am

Well, c'mon. It's not really that hard. Just ask a parent or guardian to use their credit card, and pay them back.
MarioCarter

Postby jdrewlowery » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:44 am

if your on a good servers all should be good
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby Gemini908 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:09 am

MarioCarter wrote:I'm going to give you a moment to look at your post; and I'll correct it:

"Get used to it. I'm only 12 years old, and I get called a hacker almost every match I participate in. The sad thing is, when someone is getting votekicked for hacking, they probably didn't hack. I've had times where I had to tell people 'He is not hacking'. It's just the downside of being awesome."

Obviously you're not awesome if someone younger than you can correct your English.

If you want to point out every error, you can start with your post first. Actually, the first sentence. When you put a semi-colon you don't need to put a conjunction after it. The semi-colon is basically a comma and a conjunction.
Gemini908

Postby MarioCarter » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:10 am

You're right- I should have used a dash. :P
MarioCarter

Postby Varun » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:25 am

FYI, people believe that if they can't see you, you can't see them. Stupid, but true. Also, if people are crouching, they believe that they're invisible. Stupid, but true.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby Commodore » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 pm

But the worst thing is, when I try to votekick somebody who REALLY should get votekicked, nobody votes :-/
IGN: Commodore T.M.N
Commodore

Postby jdrewlowery » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:15 am

isnt anything we can do
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby eXteeL1000 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:51 am

... I am 10. Turning 11. And people votekick me for aimbotting. I do headshots. A lot. Highest kill streak is like 30, highest kills is about 250. But it is really hard to play since sometimes admins ban me. Why am I writing periods after everything? Because it is sad that people don't know what skill is. I play CoD, I play BF, I play Counter Strike. I play, and love FPS games! And I never aimbot.
AFTER YOU READ THIS: you were probably like, "LIES, LIES, SUCH A LIL BRO CANT PLAY SO GOOD!!!" but f you said, "Holy sh*et, he's awesome, wanna high five him!" ( or something) then I'm happy to hear people having hope in the new "gaming" era of kids :D
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Postby ChaosTLW » Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:58 pm

eXteeL1000 wrote:... I am 10. Turning 11. And people votekick me for aimbotting. I do headshots. A lot. Highest kill streak is like 30, highest kills is about 250. But it is really hard to play since sometimes admins ban me. Why am I writing periods after everything? Because it is sad that people don't know what skill is. I play CoD, I play BF, I play Counter Strike. I play, and love FPS games! And I never aimbot.
AFTER YOU READ THIS: you were probably like, "LIES, LIES, SUCH A LIL BRO CANT PLAY SO GOOD!!!" but f you said, "Holy sh*et, he's awesome, wanna high five him!" ( or something) then I'm happy to hear people having hope in the new "gaming" era of kids :D

You're not that good, I am a pretty average player and my highest streak was 40+, highest kills around 240.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby eXteeL1000 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Oh please, an average player would be 10 kill streak and when they get 3 headshots in s row they say "holy crap, I just got three headshots in a row! :D" and highest kills would be 50.
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

PreviousNext

Return to Game