Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Being good -> Being a hacker?

Got a great new idea for the game?

Being good -> Being a hacker?

Postby androi574 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Hey,

I do play AoS about 4 or 5 days now & had fun for the first day. After sniping all the time, doing headshots got extremely easy for me. Sadly, the community doesn't want to accept this and I get kicked in about 2 of 4 matches because everyone votekicks me out of the server. Latest incident -> digged a tunnel under the enemies base, got out behind them, shot about 5, everyone cries "HE ARE USIN AIMPOT" and the votekick starts. They don't even listen to me, no one cares about what I say, the only thing I hear is "bb" "f*** you" or "AIMPOOOOOOOOOT MÈN". You guys should change from free to a 1$ payment for an account (no kiddy gamecards and all those things which you can buy at a lottery as a kid), which would increase the age from 11 to at least 16 about 50%. There should also be an improvement in the chatsystem, messages disappear way too fast which also causes those ignorant kids to not read any messages. ATM I don't have any fun at playing this game, being on an average level of "good" will get you kicked in no time. They didn't even want me to record the matches as a proof, maybe because all of them are hacking and they don't wanna get caught.

Sincerely,

Androi(d)574.
androi574

Re: Being good -> Being a hacker?

Postby PyroPlunger » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:30 pm

It mainly depends on what servers you play on. Try a well moderated, big server that not a-lot of deuces play on.
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Postby corn99 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:34 pm

play on Aloha or stooge gamers they are always well moderated.
corn99
[C.A.M.B] Leader

Postby MarioCarter » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 am

Most people don't realize I'm still 10 years old.
It's not fair that people like me who are skillful, nice and intelligent get thrown into the Internet toilet due to prejudice.
I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting 'til the end
I can walk on water, I can fly
I will keep on fighting 'til I die
MarioCarter

Postby Paratrooper » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:02 pm

We'll also be losing some valuable members of our community.
To a Physicist, white and black is the presence and absence of color.
To a Fine Artist, white and black are just shades and tints of color.
To a Painter, any paint that you could get into a can is a color.
THIS color, on the other hand, is #b4d455.
Paratrooper
Local Mod

Postby corn99 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:54 pm

Paratrooper wrote:We'll also be losing some valuable members of our community.

what you saying paratrooper? i dont get what u said.
corn99
[C.A.M.B] Leader

Postby Varun » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:24 pm

He means that not everyone can afford, or has the means to pay to play this game. Also, get used to being called a hacker. It happens. What matters is how you deal with it.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Postby MUSEFan » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Solution: Play in good servers (Minit), they are moderated almost 24/7. I'm always on Minit US - Assault.

But yeah, most people who make posts like this are either hackers or bad players who want to seem good... Just sayin'.
^ Click to go to Freedom Fighters' official sub-section!
CIMCCIKOTCM wrote:Idiot no aimbot there, that's pro shit right there.
MUSEFan
[FF] Leader

Postby ThisFrickinSite » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:50 pm

replying with somehing like "I swear im not hacking D:" tends to be alot less effective as saying " shut up noob" in my experience.
ThisFrickinSite
{RS} Member

Postby jdrewlowery » Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:41 pm

get used to it im only 12 and i get called a hacker almost everymatch . the sad thing is when someone is gein votekicked for hackin they probley didnt do it . ive had times where i had to tell people HES NOT HACKIN . it just the downside of being alsome
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby MarioCarter » Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:50 pm

I'm going to give you a moment to look at your post; and I'll correct it:

"Get used to it. I'm only 12 years old, and I get called a hacker almost every match I participate in. The sad thing is, when someone is getting votekicked for hacking, they probably didn't hack. I've had times where I had to tell people 'He is not hacking'. It's just the downside of being awesome."

Obviously you're not awesome if someone younger than you can correct your English.
I will never be afraid again
I will keep on fighting 'til the end
I can walk on water, I can fly
I will keep on fighting 'til I die
MarioCarter

Postby jdrewlowery » Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:09 pm

MarioCarter wrote:I'm going to give you a moment to look at your post; and I'll correct it:

"Get used to it. I'm only 12 years old, and I get called a hacker almost every match I participate in. The sad thing is, when someone is getting votekicked for hacking, they probably didn't hack. I've had times where I had to tell people 'He is not hacking'. It's just the downside of being awesome."

Obviously you're not awesome if someone younger than you can correct your English.

life ?
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby demo123 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:03 pm

MarioCarter wrote:I'm going to give you a moment to look at your post; and I'll correct it:

And a grammar n@zi is born.
Demonic Anti-Atheist Croatian(said by ChaosTLW)
Want a sig similar to mine. Send me a PM.
Screw YOLO. YOLT ftw.
demo123
[SPQR] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:09 pm

I bet some Grammar Nazeis just turned into pedophiles after reading this.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby Commodore » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:46 pm

Not everybody speaks really good English here. There are other countries too in this VERY BIG world and not every country speaks english.

I dont know if there was ever a server only with 100% deuces who had just downloaded AoS 5 minutes ago and who only had heard that there are hackers in AoS. But dont get angry, I already got kicked too, because I was too good for the server I played on that time.

You may have used the internet just a few times. Even if AoS is very simple(just compare it with Battlefield and you know what I mean), its a shooter and such games are not allowed for everybody. The first thing I would tell players below 13 is: calm down. Almost every player below 13 gets very easily angry. So first try to get some friends. And choose a server where you always play on.
IGN: Commodore T.M.N
Commodore

Next

Return to Game