Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

clan wars

Got a great new idea for the game?

clan wars

Postby KillingFluid » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:28 am

it would be interesting if there were war map with a bunch of difrent locations that represented a nation at war and each clan was able to participate in trying to take controll of the map. each location would represent a battle field but the whole war would be planned out by the clan leaders and the world map would be kind of like a board game. the clans would only be able to participate if the other clans involved in the battle on there turn were active. it would add a kind of role playing element to the game and give a sort of purpous. i know its kind of hard to understand but i think it would be a great adition if done right.

but anyway these clans could hoste battles against eachother and maybee they would get like so many turns per week or somthing on the main map at schedualed times by the leaders of the clans. hope you guys suport my idea or at least cick it around for a while. like i said it dosent have to be real time. all the battles could be instanced or be set up like the servers for individual battles.

another idea would be to set up servers for a massive real time green vs blue battle for the nation at war or whatever. like people could only join battles that were on the borders and whatever team is in the lead would get some kind of bonus or somthing. i dont have it all worked out but i think its an idea worth building on.
KillingFluid

Re: clan wars

Postby Gorman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:24 am

Better suited as an event rather than a persistent system.

I'll pitch it to LDR and see if we can host it :P
Gorman
[LDR] Member

Return to Game