Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[PENDING]BenTheBard's Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[PENDING]BenTheBard's Application

Postby BenTheBard » Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm Ben, and I game. i have been playing AoS since March and have recently been playing with my friends namely NamTaey but some other people as well. It was around then that i really got into playing with other people, and for a few weeks Nam, and some other friends and I set up our own clan but that died. So when i saw that Nam was in a clan that he liked, i thought that that would be good, to be part of a real clan.

I normally play with smg (i know, smgs are for noobs) but on maps like pinpoint i usually use rifle, and on any close quarter map i use the shotty, which is my favourite gun. My favourite map is Normandie, but i like any map with buildings and/or forests i.e i don't like the open maps that have little cover. i am aggressive and prone to doing hero runs that 9 out of 10 times fail. i hate to lose even though i do do stupid stuff (such as hero runs), i think i'm a pretty good strategist but not many people listen to what i have to say so not many people listen to my plans. As much as i love to run in chucking grenades and shooting people in the face, i also like to do stealth, and try to sneak in and steal the intel.

Obviously, because i want to join a clan, i do want to work with people, team work and what not. I tend to be kind of quiet around people i don't know well, as well as when i'm playing (i need to concentrate). I deal pretty well with trolls and assholes mostly because i don't really care what people think about me. i always listen, and am happy to please. i am not the most charismatic nor the most socially adjusted so i have been known to take jokes too far, but i also learn form those kinds of things. i love to joke and tease, so sometimes i come off as a douche, and if i am being douchey, just tell me, i'll let off.

I have Tf2, Minecraft, Terraria, Blacklight: Retribution, and Dota 2, i love to read/write and i want to be an Author when i grow up. i started making Let's Plays so check me out, i'm awesome (shameless self-promotion) http://www.youtube.com/user/MegaTheBard

~i could tell you all about me such as the music i listen to, but that seems pretty irrelevant, so if you want to know, just ask
BenTheBard

Return to Recruitment