Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[DENIED]Marshall´s Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[DENIED]Marshall´s Application

Postby Marshall » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 am

- IGN Marshall
- Why are you applying? I am already a veteran war game since 0.60, I saw the game evolve like their players, unique figures have met with different personalities, all this time I always tried a different clan, I've been through [BOSS] and [TG], personal nice but one day they came to me, do not get me wrong but sometimes the power can raise the head of people, sometimes they just want to feel safe, but it can them them away from you, this was what had occurred in my ticket in one of these calns (not quote names, do not hold a grudge), finally, I think I've talked a lot and have come to nothing, I gostarai to joining the Bastions because I think I am different from other players, my style, my personality, I can confiarmar you, I'm different
- What sets YOU apart from the other applicants? I am one of the best shooters SMG Ace, it also distinguishes me, my personality, my style, my cold blood in the game, I'm a guy too, like the company of people, talk, have fun, but mostly talk , hit a chat with the staff of the IRC, as I have said poles qualities but also I have faults, we'll leave that to the question below
- Tell us about yourself What can I say about me? I am a lonely wolf who loves solitude, since I was hurt and disappointed by people who I considered the best, but I always give a chance for new friendships, defects? well, I'm trying to control my anger, I'm improving, that's my only fault, now let's talk about the game, I'm a guy cold and calculating, have strategies, think fast, I analyze the battlefield tactics and dash in a few seconds I'm unpredictable, I'm a soldier who follows an honor code, never leave the battlefield, not to disappoint his friends, and always give my best, I am a social person, I like to listen to Eminem, Gorillaz, I'm 15 years old, like walking, I intend to pursue a career military, I know that sounds silly but it's my dream, when I say that people laugh at me, but I believe in my potential, and the people who support me, I will not disappoint them

This is a little about me, hope you like it = D
- I am the Best Shooter of SMG -
Last edited by Marshall on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
" Do not give a damn what do others say I do it for me " - Eminem

Image Marshall - " The best shooter of SMG "

[TG] Renegade Member
Marshall
[TG] Member

Re: Marshall´s Application

Postby Marshall » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:59 am

Sorry for my English in my country we speak Portuguese (Brazil), try to improve it
" Do not give a damn what do others say I do it for me " - Eminem

Image Marshall - " The best shooter of SMG "

[TG] Renegade Member
Marshall
[TG] Member

Re: Marshall´s Application

Postby IronShotGun » Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 pm

Hey Marshall, I've seen you in game, but you never really talk, why not hang out in the IRC #TheBastion so we can get to know you.
~Iron
Latest Game Play : http://i.imgur.com/mUzcK.png
uvs wrote:360n0sc0pewEedSmokEHeAdShotToThEBalLs everyone.
IronShotGun

Re: [ACCEPTED]Marshall´s Application

Postby Defaulter » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Accepted as Lv1 for a week or two as we do a more in depth evaluation.
Defaulter
Bastion Warden

Return to Recruitment