Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[DENIED]Ryu's Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[DENIED]Ryu's Application

Postby Ryu » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:30 am

My IGN is Ryu.
Well i am applying for Bastion because this clan has been is on the top of my list.I have joined many clans but all my past clans that i have joined have failed due to inactivity.So i have tried to make my own new perfect clan but it didn't come out very good.I have been looking for the perfect clan for me and this standed out. This clan just sounded perfect for me and my personality.I have looked why this clan was just so perfect and now i know why.The leaders are just oustanding and they look after the clan with such great care with so maturity.
Well my application is different to the other people's application because i have good grammer and i detail it with much information as i can put.I have gone to the Bastion IRC many times before i actually decided that i want to join.
My real life name is Ryota but i hate been called by that name because it just sounds so gay and i live in Australia QLD.I am 12 years old but i am quite mature if i say so myself.I am a boy(obivously)but i still have to go to school which sucks.I have many friends in AoS and in real life.Some of my friends i have convinced to play AoS and can make friends with basically anyone.I am half japanese and half Australian.Also one more thing but if i say this Valor your gonna hate me but i love anime and i have got the series One Piece 1~65 in books,Bleach 1~54 and Naruto 1~27 all in japanese because my dad buys them in Japan.

If you have the time to read my application then thanks and i wont act like a baby if i dont get accpeted.

Ryu out.
You can run but you can never hide.You can kill but you'll never get away with it.
ImageImageImage
Ryu
{AGAN} Leader

Re: Ryu's Application

Postby LifeDevoured » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:18 am

[Deleted by Life]
Last edited by LifeDevoured on Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image[img]http://bit.ly/w398zEhttp://bit.ly/y1SDd8[/img]
Highest Streak: 212
Highest Ratio(Over 100 Kills): 52 With 416 Kills
Highest Kills: 2571
LifeDevoured
Komrade Member

Postby deathphantom1221 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:29 am

I dont think its invite anymore. But you still need to get to know them I think.
Ign: [SPQR] Phantom
Timezone: A.E.S.T
deathphantom1221
[SPQR] Member

Postby Ryu » Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:44 pm

When do you guys play anyway?Because i really want to play with you guys.
You can run but you can never hide.You can kill but you'll never get away with it.
ImageImageImage
Ryu
{AGAN} Leader

Postby Valor » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 am

Every thursday. and if you really want to play with us ask us on the irc to play.
Ace of Spade's resident Gay bar architect.

Valor
Bastion Warden

Postby Ryu » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Ok thx Valor and i cant get on the bastion channel in Mumble it always say permission denied?
ImageImageImage
Ryu
{AGAN} Leader

Postby EldredChandler » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:11 am

Ryu wrote:Ok thx Valor and i cant get on the bastion channel in Mumble it always say permission denied?

The Mumble has a password on it. It's for people already in The Bastion.
[12:01] <+Kodiak> I'm a homosexual
EldredChandler
Bastion Warden

Postby LinktersHD » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Seen this guy on Mumble. Quite nice. Annoying that he doesn't know how to use push to talk on his IPod though :D
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Postby Ryu » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:43 pm

I found out how to enable push to talk and yesterday i went on mumble and there was only 2 people there and they were both afk.
ImageImageImage
Ryu
{AGAN} Leader

Return to Recruitment