Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[ACCEPTED]NamTaey's Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[ACCEPTED]NamTaey's Application

Postby NamTaey » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:34 am

IGN: NamTaey
Forum Name: NamTaey

Why Do You Want to Join the Bastion:I want to be in a tight clan, one that has cool members, lots of clan matches and especially an active one.

What can you offer us:As long as my internet allows me to, I can get the job done. I am quick with the SMG and skilled with the holy hand grenade.

Tell us about your self:Well, um, my name is Cullen but you can just call me Nam. I love video games and even went as far to build a gaming computer with a friend of mine. At the pinnacle of my geekdom is my Tau army for Warhammer 40k. I hope I'll be able to match your clan's skill.

Thank you for your time.
No
NamTaey

Re: NamTaey's Application

Postby EldredChandler » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:27 am

Hey, we're accepting you and putting you in Lvl 1 for now, since you seem like a cool and mature guy.
NamTeay wrote:I hope I'll be able to match your clan's skill.

As a heads up, don't worry about being amazing or really good at the game, it's not a requirement to be such. For example, I'm simply awful at Ace of Spades, but am one of the leaders of the clan. Mainly focus on being active and hanging out with the other members, and discussing various things ( kinda like what you heard in the mumble today).

If you have any questions or ideas for clan matches or general matches, ask Defaulter. He handles that stuff.
[12:01] <+Kodiak> I'm a homosexual
EldredChandler
Bastion Warden

Return to Recruitment