Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[ACCEPTED]GreaseMonkey's Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[ACCEPTED]GreaseMonkey's Application

Postby GreaseMonkey » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 am

Forum name and IGN: xxxgreasemunkyxxx666xxxmlgnoskope but it dosent fit so i us

Why do you want to join the bastion? becos u guis r rly leet an i want 2 b in ur clan i promis i will quit the 2452219531732985987432 clans im in that dnt alow moltyclamning

What can you offer us? im a rely guud playre and i kan git 80 kils a minit on a gud dae no im not armbiting im just rly guud aye espeshily wif dis speshil program i paed 9.99 yoros 4

Tell us about yourself: im 8 an i get realli guud maks in tsts by lukien ova pepils sholdas

-- Less trolly version.

Forum name and IGN: GreaseMonkey
EDIT: Just realised, "<BAS>GreaseMonkey" is 17 characters, which is 2 characters too long. Expect me to shorten the name part to "greaser".

Why do you want to join the bastion?
1. You guys are pretty awesome.
2. I like clan matches.
3. DE suggested I should.

What can you offer us?
...I'm online quite often? As long as you try to keep matches & stuff fairly far away from 2pm GMT (2am my time) I can usually make them.

I'm not a particularly good shot, so I might make good filler material :/ I've had a bit of practice making a decent intel tower, though, which is something many clans need to learn :P

Having said that, I'm up for almost anything. Even if it involves me getting my ass kicked. (Like I said, filler material).

Admittedly, I feel this part of the application looks like crap :(

Tell us about yourself:
I'm a Christian (although as of late I've been doing an awful lot I shouldn't).
I code.
I make music.
I've been studying computer science at university for 3.5 years, albeit a bit slowly.
I'm in <@> and I'm not quitting that because the guys in there are awesome.
I'm a notorious badmin on Minit.
I know things about the inner workings of AoS that many people shouldn't (no, not the administration or anything, the game itself).
GreaseMonkey
Bastion Member

Re: GreaseMonkey's Application

Postby Defaulter » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:17 am

Grease! well I didn't expect to be reading this that's for sure :3

Everyone in Bastion knows you, you hang out with us a lot, especially on the mumble. You're a real decent guy, and you always manage to make us laugh. Besides, Bastion always needs more cannon fodder! ;D

Accepted for Lv2, I really don't think there is any need for a trial period. I'll add you to the roster as soon as I can be bothered, which given it's 2:17am for me, will be tomorrow :P
Defaulter
Bastion Warden

Return to Recruitment