Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[ACCEPTED]Skynet's Appication

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[ACCEPTED]Skynet's Appication

Postby Skynet » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 pm

Forum name and IGN: "Skynet"

Why do you want to join the bastion? I would be interested in joining because I've been around in the Mumble rooms and IRC rooms chatting amongst much of the clan members, and I've gotten to know and like quiet a few of them. With Mumble I'm interested in playing in game with a group of guys that are respectful, play well, and like to have fun.

What can you offer us? I will bring in another active member to the clan, I'm almost always either in game, on the IRC or in Mumble. I can also host a temporary server from my computer if needed for practices or anything. I can offer assistance in clan matches, I work well with others.

Tell us about yourself: I'm Skynet, 16 years of age and currently I live in Canada. I'm an easy going, respectful, fun to be around kind of guy. I am currently in a sport called Paddling. Along with paddling I have a summer job working at the paddling club. I'm very active on the forums, in game, IRC and mumble. As for Ace of Spades I'm an ok player, very competitive. I've been in the Ace of Spades community for quite some time now.
ImageImage
Skynet
Bastion Member

Re: Skynet's Appication

Postby Valor » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Hey man, we're glad that you decided to app.
We know you pretty well already, so we'll just accept you as a Level 1.
Congrats!
Ace of Spade's resident Gay bar architect.

Valor
Bastion Warden

Return to Recruitment