Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[ACCEPTED]Mic's Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[ACCEPTED]Mic's Application

Postby Mic » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:57 am

Forum name and IGN: "Mic" on both the forum and in game.

Why do you want to join the bastion?: I want to join because throughout my time on the IRC channel, I've noticed that you guys are a cool bunch to talk and hang out with. You actually care about your members, and support them with anything. Just by hanging out in the IRC channel, I already feel a part of the clan.

What can you offer us?: I can offer assistance as a friendly clan member, willing to answer questions and direct new people to the proper location. I'm also willing to recruit people both in game and out. Finally, I'm always in IRC, so I'd be willing to help people there as well, as well as prevent spam and attacks in the channel.

Tell us about your self: I've been around the community for a while, and like it a lot, and have made lots of friends from different clans and servers, and was an AoS Guard on Goon Haven. I like to play basketball and wrestle and like to watch just about every sport. I just finished exams and am out for summer. :D!

Thanks for reading. :D
<Mic> Sometimes, we get users that suddenly make me realize why the mIRC troutslap command was invented..
Mic

Re: Mic's Application

Postby Defaulter » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:00 am

Hey mic! never thought id see you posting here :D

I know you pretty well, your a nice guy, level headed. Mature and a polite person. Accepted as lv1, welcome to The Bastion! :D

- Bastion Administration
Defaulter
Bastion Warden

Return to Recruitment