Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Training session

The Bastion is first and foremost a social experience, our members are highly active on IRC/forums and in game. And our focus is to form our own little community within AoS.

Training session

Postby Ryu » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi Bastion members.I would like a training session with some of the BAS members so I can imrpove on my skill because lately I have been lacking of skill and I would like to bring that up again.Also I saw a few BAS members today on Minit-US Assault as such as <BAS>Tiki,<BAS>uvs and <BAS>Paladin and was amazed about how much skill they possesed.Although I am not in Bastion please take youe time and decide carefully.

Kind regards-Ryu
You can run but you can never hide.You can kill but you'll never get away with it.
ImageImageImage
Ryu
{AGAN} Leader

Re: Training session

Postby Paladin » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:19 am

I'm in Minit Assault most days, just jump in and you might see me. That said however, you don't need to train with Bastion members to increase your skill, just set yourself little challenges, the same way I taught myself how to crouch pop. Just keep pushing yourself to go faster and smarter.

"Sharing is caring unless you're living in the zombie apocalypse" - Dezz
Paladin
Bastion Member

Return to The Bastion