Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

My Activity lately, or rather, lack thereof

The Bastion is first and foremost a social experience, our members are highly active on IRC/forums and in game. And our focus is to form our own little community within AoS.

My Activity lately, or rather, lack thereof

Postby MrHatter » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:53 am

Hey <BAS> I posted this topic to explain that I know I haven't been very active lately. I am starting school again and I will most likely be hard pressed to get on every day, and maybe not even every other day. I'm just letting you know that I want to remain in the clan, but if you want a fill my place with a more active member, I completely understand. I understand that first and foremost, this is a social clan, and therefore, there is no point of me being here if I am not active. This being said, I would prefer to stay in the clan and try to get online. I am sorry if I have not lived up to what I said I would when I posted my application. Whatever happens, wub you all :3

Hatter
MrHatter
Bastion Member

Re: My Activity lately, or rather, lack thereof

Postby EldredChandler » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:03 am

D:
That's a shame man, hopefully you'll be able to swing by at least once a week. Good luck in school.
[12:01] <+Kodiak> I'm a homosexual
EldredChandler
Bastion Warden

Re: My Activity lately, or rather, lack thereof

Postby MrHatter » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 pm

For example, I haven't been able to get on really until now. Then again, I have had a really busy weekend :/
MrHatter
Bastion Member

Return to The Bastion