Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[APPROVED & ACCEPTED]Insomnia's Application

Want to join us? Read our recruitment policy then post in here.

[APPROVED & ACCEPTED]Insomnia's Application

Postby Insomnia » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 am

In-Game Name for Ace of Spades: Mcgee
Xbox Live Gamertag (If Applicable):N/A
Skype Name (If Applicable): None
Date Submitted: 06/06/2012
Reason for Applying (Must be at least fifty words): Hello USAB Members! Coming back from a long break I find that my old clan [zZz]/Insomniacs has fallen. Im looking for a clan that is organized, mature and resilient. USAB in my opinion is all of this. Additionally in organizing matches with my previous clan (zZz) I have found that I enjoy clan matches and team work. USAB would be a great clan to be a part of because I could help in organizing matches and hopefully fight in them (I organized and fought in all matches in zZz).

All of the members I have encountered that were part of USAB were very mature and used team work. I played with one of your veteran members today his name was [USAB]Ben(Knight44644) and we teamed up and captured the intel on GH2 multiple times. As for the clan being resilient I remember seeing USAB as far back as when I first started on AoS(2011/November).

As far as my skills in AoS I am not the best but I can hold my own when defending the intel by building defense structures and using them in an effective manner. I am also good at stealing the enemy intel and sneaking behind enemy lines.

I think I would be a great addition to your clan because I enjoy being part of a coordinated, professional and great team.

Thank you for your time!

-Insomnia
Insomnia
[USAB] Member

Re: Insomnia's Application

Postby Knight44644 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

<3 You're too modest man. You're so good people try to kick you for it! XD
Knight44644
[USAB] Member

Postby USABxBOOYO » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:01 pm

Approved.

Please join us in #USAB.Recruit http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=%23USAB.Recruit for your interview. Preferably use your forum name as your nick. Query an operator (Someone with @ next to their name) with a link to this thread. To query someone, click on their name on the right and click on 'query'. If an operator does not get your message right away, please stick around.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Postby USABxBOOYO » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 am

Accepted! Welcome to USAB!
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Return to Recruitment