Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Have I done something to get banned?

Made a map, a new gun, or have suggestions for the server? Post here!

Have I done something to get banned?

Postby Varun » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:50 pm

Hey Kommies,

Well, as the heading suggests, I'm banned from your server. It happened a little while ago. I came on when Walugi was on, and Kora told me he was AFK. I got bored after a little while and left the server. When I later tried to join, it told me I was banned. I waited a couple of hours, then tried again. It let me on.

I played for a while, but I lost interest after some time, and I left again. A little while later, I tried to come on, hoping Walugi was back, and I was banned once more. I decided to try again the next day, but I was banned that day also. It slipped my mind till now, since I haven't been playing ingame these days. I decided to play for the first time in a while, and it came as a shock to me to see that I was banned.

Have I done something to get myself banned? Pissed anyone off or anything?
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Re: Have I done something to get banned?

Postby KomradeKorakoff » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:07 pm

I'm not sure what's up with that, it's actually happened to myself, actually. I highly doubt this is the work of an admin, however. If you wish, you can PM me your IP to unban.
ImageImageImage
IRC link above ^ | <AGANCommanderCody> You really think we want a clan match against you guys, you Aimbotted last time and were GBLed on a canadian server for Hacking. <-- alart guys komrades delicious aimbot
KomradeKorakoff
Komrade Leader

Re: Have I done something to get banned?

Postby Varun » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:13 am

Yeah, I didn't think it was. You don't usually make that kind of mistake. I appreciate it. I'll send you the PM.

Thanx.
Varun
{RS} Leader

Location: Burnie, Tasmania, Australia, where I will be in my bed from 0000 to 1300.

Return to Maps, Mods, and the Server