Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Minit US

Re: Minit US

Postby vezok » Thu May 31, 2012 2:13 pm

^ it seems like it was a votekick. Votekick bans only last 2 hours on Minit.
we really need to control that votekick function...
Vezok killed SnIpEr (spade)
vezok

Postby BobaFett » Thu May 31, 2012 2:45 pm

vezok wrote:^ it seems like it was a votekick. Votekick bans only last 2 hours on Minit.
we really need to control that votekick function...

Seeing as how my ban has lasted well over 24 hours, that seems unlikely. However, my Ip address (and nothing even remotely close to my IP address) has shown up on any ban lists...
BobaFett

Postby BassMaster » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 pm

My name is BassMaster. today i was banned from Minut US for merely stopping greifing to a holy place of worship. Games and Stew were grefing it and i told them constantly to leave it alone and shot them because of greifing. They made excuses and the admin USAB said that 'grefing the church' is allowed. I myself am a Catholic and said that they are disrespecting a place of God. Then USAB banned me for 'being a Catholic duck'. I am writing to you to ask to un-banned as i was only doing my duty and honour for my God. my ip is 95.146.224.119. Thank you.
I Kill You With My Badass Bass!
BassMaster

Postby Potassium » Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:43 am

BassMaster wrote:My name is BassMaster. today i was banned from Minut US for merely stopping greifing to a holy place of worship. Games and Stew were grefing it and i told them constantly to leave it alone and shot them because of greifing. They made excuses and the admin USAB said that 'grefing the church' is allowed. I myself am a Catholic and said that they are disrespecting a place of God. Then USAB banned me for 'being a Catholic duck'. I am writing to you to ask to un-banned as i was only doing my duty and honour for my God. my ip is 95.146.224.119. Thank you.

I'm unsure if you know what using quotes implies, because I never said any of those things. Nor did I ban you. The church is a neutral building on the MarketGarden map, and so destroying it is not griefing. Just because you make a religious connection does not give you the right to attempt to ban players who don't share your beliefs are simply don't take the game so seriously. Our servers are also not the place for you to threaten people with hell for disagreeing with you.
IGN: [USAB]showboat
Potassium
[USAB] Member

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:02 am

Potassium wrote:
BassMaster wrote:My name is BassMaster. today i was banned from Minut US for merely stopping greifing to a holy place of worship. Games and Stew were grefing it and i told them constantly to leave it alone and shot them because of greifing. They made excuses and the admin USAB said that 'grefing the church' is allowed. I myself am a Catholic and said that they are disrespecting a place of God. Then USAB banned me for 'being a Catholic duck'. I am writing to you to ask to un-banned as i was only doing my duty and honour for my God. my ip is 95.146.224.119. Thank you.

I'm unsure if you know what using quotes implies, because I never said any of those things. Nor did I ban you. The church is a neutral building on the MarketGarden map, and so destroying it is not griefing. Just because you make a religious connection does not give you the right to attempt to ban players who don't share your beliefs are simply don't take the game so seriously. Our servers are also not the place for you to threaten people with hell for disagreeing with you.

So it was a church from the map? I take back everything I said on the other thread. I tought that he built the church.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby BassMaster » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:07 pm

The point im trying to make is that i was trying to stop 2 players GREIFING. It seems to me that you find greifing acceptable and the admin who banned me said that it was ok to grief the church. So do you oppose grefing or accept it?
I Kill You With My Badass Bass!
BassMaster

Postby ChaosTLW » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:41 pm

That's not actually griefing, as the map's buildings are neutral. We could call it griefing if there were teammates using it, however. For example, when we cant take the church in Normandie, I always destroy it, because it is an important tactical position for the enemy.
#1 most active member

We are here because the Universe offers conditions so life can evolve,to the point where(at least one)species,in a small planet around a star lost between millions of galaxies,is able to ask itself:What was my origin? (M. Gleiser)
ChaosTLW

Postby LuckyJak2012 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 pm

i would like HDJAKE to be punished for trying to kick me even though i did nothing wrong
LuckyJak2012

Postby Trace » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:19 pm

You can't always punish people for votekicking you.
It is just AoS life.
Trace
Komrade Member

Postby LuckyJak2012 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:30 pm

no no hes hacking and after i votekick him he votekicks me for NO REASON

im pretty sure that 100 kills in two min is hacking
LuckyJak2012

Postby Trace » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Well, well that's how AoS works. You votekick him they votekick the other.
Their is really nothing you can do.
Trace
Komrade Member

Postby LuckyJak2012 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:33 pm

its the second time hes hacked man!
LuckyJak2012

Postby Smiley » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 am

Who's the owner of Minnit? is it enari?
Smiley

Postby Enari » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:38 am

Yes I am :)
Enari

Postby Smiley » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:31 am

awesome.

hgb
Last edited by Smiley on Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smiley

PreviousNext

Return to Minit