Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Minit US

Re: Minit US

Postby Pulchritude » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:12 pm

I think there is something wrong with the map rotation.

When a map ends sometimes, it doesn't advance, even though it says it does

._.
Cats > dogs
FACT.
Pulchritude
[LDR] Member

Postby vezok » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 am

The rotation is completely busted. The maps never advance.
Vezok killed SnIpEr (spade)
vezok

Postby jdrewlowery » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:50 am

could you get harbor2 please
I'm nooby and i know it
jdrewlowery
[SPQR] Member

Postby Found » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:33 pm

I was just in the bannlist and im banned for aimbot. I was hiding behind enemy base :( I miss Minit Us. I dont even know my IP adress but I know im banned for aimbot.
Found

Postby Afrodude4 » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Representing Jamaica Power

Afrodude4

Postby Found » Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:44 pm

Doesnt work. The website is closed.

-EDIT- Its back up now.
Found

Postby RugerMini14 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:09 am

Yea... I am kind of tired of being banned from these servers, I have tried in the past to get unbanned but no one will answer... I was allegedly accused of "aimbot multiple bullets" which is a flat out lie as I have never used any sort of "hacks" in this game.

I would appreciate it if someone would look into this for me, it has been months since I have been banned and it is getting old.

"Postby Nanners » Tue May 29, 2012 11:33 am

RugerMini14 wrote:IMO your global bannlist is bullshit, I somehow got on it and now can't play on half of the servers.

You were either GBL banned or Minit's ban list is connected with Goonhaven so if you were banned on Goonhaven, so if your banned on Goonhaven, your banned on Minit."

I sorted this out with GH a long time ago and would like this to be done with so I can enjoy the game.
Last edited by RugerMini14 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
RugerMini14

Postby PyroPlunger » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:11 am

RugerMini14 wrote:Yea... I am kind of tired of being banned from these servers, I have tried in the past to get unbanned but no one will answer... I was allegedly accused of "aimbot multiple bullets" which is a flat out lie as I have never used any sort of "hacks" in this game.

I would appreciate it if someone would look into this for me, it has been months since I have been banned and it is getting old.

viewtopic.php?f=195&t=9413
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Postby RugerMini14 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:16 am

"Postby Nanners » Tue May 29, 2012 11:33 am

RugerMini14 wrote:IMO your global bannlist is bullshit, I somehow got on it and now can't play on half of the servers.

You were either GBL banned or Minit's ban list is connected with Goonhaven so if you were banned on Goonhaven, so if your banned on Goonhaven, your banned on Minit."

PyroPlunger wrote:
RugerMini14 wrote:Yea... I am kind of tired of being banned from these servers, I have tried in the past to get unbanned but no one will answer... I was allegedly accused of "aimbot multiple bullets" which is a flat out lie as I have never used any sort of "hacks" in this game.

viewtopic.php?f=195&t=9413

Yep I sure am on blacklist: http://aos.minit.nu/MinitUS/blacklist.json, I would like off of it... I have been banned since well before may of this year. I don't hack, never have hacked, and don't plan on it in the future. Please get me off of this banlist; I did not "hack".

BTW I was banned from a goonhaven sever when this all started; it was due to lag, the system accused me and several other people of multiple bullets when there was in fact no cheating going on. I sorted it out with GH way back then and got off of their list. I would like off of minits list as it is embarrassing and i want this nonsense to be done with.
RugerMini14

Previous

Return to Minit