Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Hello

Have a problem? Ask here.

Hello

Postby SwoopFather » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:11 am

So im new here just a couple of things in general still getting used to, perhaps some may helpful

How do you build/design/save your own map?

How do you join a clan? (loyal member)

For the love of god whats flying? (i know what it is smart alecs but what is it in game and what does it do?)

How do you get the p90/ sniper rifle shown in the youtube video in the front page (speak dummy terminology not too computer savy)

Can you alter map settings example:
You build chuck norris's face on the map (awesome right) and you want to fight on it right? (even more awesome) but you dont want people blowing up chuck norris's face (party foul) is there a way to do that?

BTW i am a noob i will admit i have maybe 30 minute actual game time on here so be gentle thank you

Sincerely,
The Burrito Mussolini :)
SwoopFather

Re: Hello

Postby SwoopFather » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:03 am

Hello? any one here?
SwoopFather

Postby USABxBOOYO » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:13 am

You posted in the wrong section (This belongs in Help in my opinion) and double posted. Moved.
USABxBOOYO
Global Moderator

Postby SwoopFather » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:16 pm

kay thanks
SwoopFather

Postby TheGrandmaster » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:48 pm

Well..
1) Ingame, to save a map you can press F1 and it saves as 'lastsav.vxl' in the 'vxl' folder of your Ace of Spades folder (always change the name of this after you have saved, for on next F1 press, it will overwrite it). For map making help, look in the maps category of the forums.
2) Joining a clan is usually the case of applying in their section/thread. Again, take a look round the clans section.
3) Flying is.. hovering/moving around in the air? Admins on pyspades servers can do /fly and use the combination of jump & crouching to lift themselves up.
4) The p90 would be a mod to the semi, smg or shotgun.kv6, found in the 'kv6' folder of your Ace of Spades folder. Download the weapon(s) you want, make a backup of the kv6 folder, then move them in, overwriting the originals.

Good luck.
IGN: TheGrandmaster or <@tGM~wiki> | #AoS: IRC channel
<@mikuli> the bad part in this plan is that it involves an already busy tea-drinking scone chomper with a monocle
Latest AoS video: here
TheGrandmaster
Site Admin

Postby xEric » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Well,I see that the answers are already taken.

But if you want to join my clan..... Go to.

viewtopic.php?f=129&t=2366

We dont need good shooters but I hope you can build in game
Back
xEric

Return to Help