Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

The server is either full or misconfigured

Have a problem? Ask here.

The server is either full or misconfigured

Postby Keeeekseee » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I want to play but everytime it says: The server is either full or misconfigured

Ich tried every server, reinstalled it, unblocked it at the Windows Firewall, changed the Window Mode to 1. I did everything I found on this ofrum but it still doesnt work. On my own Server I cant connect too :(
Keeeekseee

Re: The server is either full or misconfigured

Postby Kokruncher » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:54 am

i had the same problem what worked for me is use a new internet like go to mc donalds or some thing like that and then go back to your connection
ko jo
Kokruncher

Postby tonytheturtle » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 am

I have been having this exact same problem. I just found out today that for some reason it works on internet explorer but not firefox. Changing your browser might be the solution.
tonytheturtle

Postby Fercho182 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 am

I have tha same problem with this error, i've tried with Internet explorer, Firefox and Opera and they didn't open the server,
This could be for the router?
Fercho182

Postby SLoW » Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Fercho182 wrote:I have tha same problem with this error, i've tried with Internet explorer, Firefox and Opera and they didn't open the server,
This could be for the router?

I wouldn't think so, routers typically don't block outbound traffic by default (although it is possible). You might check Windows Firewall though, it sometimes blocks things it shouldn't.
SLoW
Global Moderator

Return to Help