Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

NEED ADMINS!!!

Have a problem? Ask here.

NEED ADMINS!!!

Postby Zim » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:32 am

Where in the hell are all the admins on these servers??? This game is full of hackers and griefers. They are totally ruining this game. Something better be done before people quit playing. And yes I know all about /votekick. But it's only effective maybe 10% of the time if that.
ZIM: I put the fires out!
Red: You made them worse.
ZIM: Worse… or better?
Zim

Re: NEED ADMINS!!!

Postby PyroPlunger » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:30 am

What do you mean by "these servers"? Many servers are really well moderated and handled. Take Minit servers for example. Maybe you're just playing on a bad server?
IGN: [USAB]Rustic
PyroPlunger
[USAB] Member

Postby Silnius » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Indeed some server are very well moderated. If you see an hacker on a server where there is no admin, just try to votekick him (if he is real, and if it's not just rage :P) , or leave and join another server for more fun.
Silnius
[Animus] Leader

Postby Zim » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:36 am

Hmmm... Maybe I am just playing on all the wrong servers. But I usually only play CTF games. And I must play during peak hours or something because most servers are pretty full. Most of them say 32/32 so I don't always get my choice of what server I want to play on. I typically just hop on a server that is not so crowded instead of waiting. All the griefers and peeps using hacks can really make the game lame. I always use /Admin so&so is griefing or hacking. But I rarely get help from an Admin. So I use /votekick which is only effective if you get most other players to hit /Y and it seems most players are too busy shooting or taking cover or they just don't care. Sorry if this came off looking like a rant. And thanks for the input and advice. Any one else having these problems or is it just me?
ZIM: I put the fires out!
Red: You made them worse.
ZIM: Worse… or better?
Zim

Postby mikuli » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:00 pm

It's perfectly normal. Like some have already advised, try out a well moderated one such as a Minit server, there's a high chance of at least one of the around 50 staff members of the servers to be around. Has to be said that even with such high numbers, the coverage is not 100% 24/7... But it's fairly close!

More info: viewforum.php?f=195
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne
Join me in Tribes: Ascend! IGN: Mikuli
mikuli
Retired Staff Member

Return to Help