Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Random unresponsive controls

Have a problem? Ask here.

Random unresponsive controls

Postby CaliRollz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:00 am

Hey guys. When i go play Ace of Spades sometimes my controls are unresponsive for a good 5-10 seconds then start working again. This would happen frequently during the game. Sometimes id be hiding by a wall then for some reason cant turn or move and sometimes id be moving and my character wont stop moving. It's starting to piss me off. Please note this also happens on servers that I have good connections with.
Some people are like slinkies. They don't really serve a purpose in life but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

CaliRollz
カ リロズ
CaliRollz

Re: Random unresponsive controls

Postby eXteeL1000 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:05 am

Well, if the server connections are good then it might be that the server is overload, or there is a problem with your keyboard, or your Internet is a bit too slow But I think the internet one wont be a too big problem since its a vowel Mae :)
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Postby CaliRollz » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:12 am

I'm pretty sure my keyboard is functioning correctly. All the keys work whenever I'd be typing or anything. It's probably that the server is chock full of people since I have been on the aloha servers alot. I'm just wondering though does this happen to everyone or am I just reallly unlucky?
Some people are like slinkies. They don't really serve a purpose in life but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

CaliRollz
カ リロズ
CaliRollz

Postby eXteeL1000 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:14 am

For me it only happened when I had ping 10,000 ms :/
And, yes aloha servers are usually non laggy but sometimes they're really laggy
I am a proud member of SIDR and I am always ready to fight!
eXteeL1000

Return to Help