Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Bans without reason ?

Have a problem? Ask here.

Bans without reason ?

Postby Erik963 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:09 pm

I am starting to get mad about this. I go on killing spree and some little illiterate 8 years old retard which fails to face the fact that someone is better than him starts to vote kick me for "hacking". of course his retarded friends start to spam "ALL /Y" and now I am banned from all aloha servers.

This thing is getting on my nerves. Why are even such a little raging kids playing games like this. They better play games that are equal to their intelligence, like COD or roblox or something.

What is the length of the votekick ban ?
Erik963

Re: Bans without reason ?

Postby UNDERCOVER » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Votekick bans last 30 minutes.

And unfortunately, that's something that happens to EVERYONE. :/
tunaspirit wrote:So AoS is an actual army simulator?
I never knew Marines were fighting THAT much terrorist polaks and brazilians.
UNDERCOVER

Postby PXYC » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:55 pm

Lol Roblox. Anyway, I agree that this is a problem, but unfortunately, you're going to get this in every game. Aloha is usually a well managed server with lots of admins, so this won't happen a whole lot. Try playing on Minit servers, a person with a stupid votekick will get banned.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby Erik963 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:31 pm

PXYC wrote:Lol Roblox. Anyway, I agree that this is a problem, but unfortunately, you're going to get this in every game. Aloha is usually a well managed server with lots of admins, so this won't happen a whole lot. Try playing on Minit servers, a person with a stupid votekick will get banned.

Is there a way I can report him ? Does aloha have their own site ?
Erik963

Postby PXYC » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:07 pm

Yes, http://aloha.pk, but don't expect anyone to ban someone if you don't have their IP and other info, or proof. You could ask them to look out for him though.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby Erik963 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:51 pm

I am really frustrated now. Hour after getting unbanned I connected again and for being better than the guy with 150 kills i got vote kicked again, because multiple times i was on killing spree. God damn it. I cant wait till counter strike Global Offensive comes out. I can finally enjoy killing noobs without getting banned for no reason.
Erik963

Return to Help