Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Server Connection failed after 5 mins

Have a problem? Ask here.

Server Connection failed after 5 mins

Postby Erik963 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:24 pm

Pretty much as title says. After like 5 minutes of gameplay people stop shooting and they move only to one direction, they stop taking damage, pretty much like huge lag, few seconds later, game crashes and it says "connection failed" It happens on the most of the servers. I tried to downgrade the resolution to 800x600 (default) but it didn't fix anything. Is there something i can do about it ?
Erik963

Re: Server Connection failed after 5 mins

Postby corn99 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 pm

Join a big server you shouldent have connection problems eg.aloha,minit,stooge gamers,shams.
If you disconnect from any of those servers with a message "server disconnect" then the problem must be on your end. try re installing as well.
corn99
[C.A.M.B] Leader

Re: Server Connection failed after 5 mins

Postby Erik963 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:26 pm

corn99 wrote:Join a big server you shouldent have connection problems eg.aloha,minit,stooge gamers,shams.
If you disconnect from any of those servers with a message "server disconnect" then the problem must be on your end. try re installing as well.

I try one of them, and i already resintalled soooo..

Thanks man, it doesnt lag or crashes on good servers like aloha. Ty for the help.
Erik963

Return to Help