Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

banned from a server for being bad at the game?!

Have a problem? Ask here.

banned from a server for being bad at the game?!

Postby icy55 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:23 am

so im not sure this is where this would go so...

Hi, my name is Arctic. i was on the Public-Craft Ace of Spades server and someone randomly started a votekick on me for being a noob. im fairly new to this game so its not a surprise that im a noob. when i saw the votekick the reason was being a fucking noob so i got a bit frustrated because that wasnt exactly a valid reason and i dont deserve to be kicked for that on top of that when i tried to rejoin the server to try to clear things up with this douchebag i was already banned. my screen name is {ICY] Arctic so i ask that someone goes on the that server to give the host some crap and try to get me unbanned because this is bullshit. even though it realy dosnt matter to me because i can still join other servers i just want to be unbanned because just because im a noob dosnt mean i deserve to be banned

the server name is Public-Craft Ace of Spades plz help me and other new players out there who would get banned for being a noob
icy55

Re: banned from a server for being bad at the game?!

Postby Carnage » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:32 am

Votekicks on servers usually last for around 15 minutes to an hour, with an hour being the longest. Don't fret over it, as it doesn't affect your status on other servers.

Carnage
[SPQR] Member

Re: banned from a server for being bad at the game?!

Postby icy55 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:38 am

Carnage wrote:Votekicks on servers usually last for around 15 minutes to an hour, with an hour being the longest. Don't fret over it, as it doesn't affect your status on other servers.
thanks for the help
icy55

Return to Help