Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

HELP!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO

Have a problem? Ask here.

HELP!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO

Postby LoneWolf9199 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Pretty much I have tried to play ace of spades for about three days but i had failed. I have a mac so i downloaded the AoS program (mac) but then i click one of the servers but it said that safari does support the servers. Then i downloaded google chrome which opened the server but it was like a new blank tab(it didnt take me to the server just a blank tab), then i downloaded internet which didnt work because the mac doesnt let u run enternet. Then I downloaded the microsoft AoS with the wine bottle but it didnt save(or work IDK). Then i downloaded google chrome again because i researched that internet and google chrome are the only ones that work with AoS so now im asking you to tell me what ti do. thank u
LoneWolf9199

Re: HELP!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO

Postby topologist » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:42 pm

So, you downloaded wine and installed AoS with it? You'll have to set up a shell script to run it - you can't run it directly from the browser. PITA, I know, but oh well.
Anyway, just to make sure, you'll want to follow this link. I don't know much about the easy install option because I'm not on a mac and haven't tried it, but the manual option isn't really hard and I can help you if you get stuck.
Last edited by topologist on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
REDACTED
topologist
[SPQR] Member

Re: HELP!!! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO

Postby LinktersHD » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:02 am

Sigh.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1774
Follow that guide.
Nuketown map is out!:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11021]

LinktersHD

Return to Help