Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

Wont finish loading

Have a problem? Ask here.

Wont finish loading

Postby Board » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:54 pm

WHat the hey man? i remove all aos stuff and reinstall it, repair the download or whatever, even try the whole modifying option, yet every single thing doesnt work. ive tried them(reinstal,etc) over and over but i cant play.i syas everything is doen and loaded, shows me read me file, i click on play aos choose a game, starts to load but the loading bar never finishes right. the loading bar can be in the middle still beginning or even almost done, but then suddenly it just zooms to the end, i hear some sort of sound from speakers, and then window closes and takes me back to where i can choose game. doesnt say server failed or server full and junk. just plain closes and i cant play. any ideas as to what i can do?
Board

Re: Wont finish loading

Postby PXYC » Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 am

Hmm,that last happened when a server was misconfigured. How many servers have you tried?

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby Board » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:43 am

i could honestly say that if i tried each of them the same problem would occur. im not just guessing, 75% of the servers didnt work basically so thats when i gave up and presented my problem.
Board

Postby PXYC » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Have you tried the ones that have a low player amount? Try ones in your own country (look at the flags), try ones with the lowest ping, etc.

<+laserlamp> lil b is my fav
PXYC
Local Mod

Postby Board » Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:09 am

okay, its been a while since i used it and it finally works, but only after i repaired it. before that it was saying soemthing like run time error and acespades.exe thingy. well it works now, but got any clue as to how i can stop it from doing that? ive already got .75 so i guess im up to date.its just annoying having to repair, remove, and modify the downlload so much.
Board

Return to Help