Note: This forum is merely an archive. It is no longer possible to register or post. - StackOverflow
New Ace of Spades Forums: http://buildandshoot.com/

[Tool] Simple Server Browser 0.75

All third party apps for AoS.

Re: [Tool] Simple Server Browser 0.75

Postby gamax92 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Since you havent released a new exe for all the people who use this ...

ScreenShot
Source
Download

This source and screenshot will auto update due to them being hosted by the maker of this server browser (not FaithLV). If the program changes for some reason, you may alert me about the change so I can recompile the exe.
Last edited by gamax92 on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Rather instead me being an aimbot, maybe you just suck."
gamax92

Postby superkickass » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 am

gamax92 wrote:Since you havent released a new exe for all the people who use this ...

ScreenShot
Source
Download

love it. just knowing what game type it is amazing. and seriously they need more tc maps... even the tow are cool its more of a shit store and less sneaking but same shit really. Not to speak ill of capture the flag. it's classic but balance ya know.
superkickass

Postby Uberi » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi, I'm the author of the original script.

Thanks for bringing it to the Ace of Spades community. Feel free to modify it as you wish and re-release it, as long as it complies with the terms of the original BSD license it is covered by.

Anyways, I just want to mention that I've updated the script to support connecting by IP address, as well as retrieving the server list from aos.mp2.dk if the main site is unavailable or blocked.

Additionally I will no longer be maintaining it when AoS v1.0 comes out with the built-in server selector.
Find me as DeuceEx in-game!
Uberi

Previous

Return to Tools/Utilities